Home Theater Design – Think Synergy Integrated Systems
Home theater design can be intimidatingly complex — but Synergy Integrated Systems makes it beautifully simple! In this article, we’ll talk about some of the factors our experts take into consideration when designing your home theater. Plus, we’ll talk about some of the fantastic brands Synergy offers to make movie night and game day come alive!
Home Theater Design Fundamentals
A successful home theater design is more than speakers and a screen — it’s a great space. We’ll consider all of the following options when designing your setup:
- Sound quality: We’ll perform sophisticated acoustic testing on the room to make sure it sounds great. We can add acoustic panels that will bounce, trap, and divert sound waves to create a balanced, beautiful sound. Our experts will also design a custom speaker placement scheme for a true surround-sound experience.
- Lighting: Your home theater needs precisely-designed lighting to avoid washed-out picture or distracting glare. Synergy’s expertise with top lighting brands like Crestron will ensure cozy vibes and clear pictures.
- Furniture: For ultimate comfort in your home theater, try our wide range of quality seating from brands like Moovia, Salamander and Octane. Motorized recliners add to your comfort and LED chair lighting adds to the ambiance of the room.
The screen is the crown jewel of the theater experience. A true home theater system has a projector and a screen for the real big-time feel. We combine the best brands with years of expertise to deliver the theater you want. These are the important elements regarding your screen:
- Today’s high-tech systems can give you a picture over 120” wide and in glorious 4k resolution. Some can even “upscale” a 1080p movie into simulated 4k!
- New screen technologies include motorized screens-you can recess them or roll away for storage. LED backlighting, and edgeless screens are also popular!
- We’ll calculate your optimal viewing angle and position your screen precisely, so everyone in the room has a great view.
- Top projector and screen brands are available including Sony, Epson, JVC, Dragon Fly, and Screen Innovations and Stewart Filmscreen.
Getting an explosive new sound system is one of the important components of building a home theater. There’s a lot you must consider, but here are some of our basics:
- Today’s surround-sound speaker systems contain anywhere from 5-10 speakers, including a center speaker and one or more woofers.
- Be particularly choosy selecting your woofers and center speaker. The center speaker provides most dialogue, and the woofers provide the boom you need for epic movie moments.
- We can design a system using cutting-edge Dolby Atmos technology with ceiling-mounted speakers for extra sound depth.
- Synergy sells all the top brands of speakers, including Origin Acoustics, Triad, JBL and more.