February 5th, 2019
With the number of electronic devices in most modern homes, it can be almost impossible to keep up. What if you could control them all through one simple interface? That’s the power of home automation systems — sleek, integrated home electronics management. Synergy Integrated Systems can put that power in your hands!
What can we do for your home? Read on to find out.
Why Automate Your Home?
Today’s fully-equipped home likely has some or all of the following:
- One or more sound systems
- Two or more televisions
- A security system and electronic locks
- Several dozen lights and lamps
- HVAC systems and a thermostat
- Media storage systems
- Sub-floor heating
These devices can be a headache when separately controlled. Synergy creates powerful home automation systems through a variety of state-of-the-art technologies. With home automation, it’s all at your fingertips with the push of a few buttons.
What Do Home Automation Systems Do?
In many ways, your home isn’t truly “smart” until it’s fully automated. Some of the major benefits of home automation include:
- Many automation systems offer “scenes” that create an ambience from multiple devices. Your “Bedtime” scene, for example, might set a milder thermostat temperature, soft lighting, and some calming music or white noise. All with the push of one control button!
- A good automation system can offer smart security. For example, many systems allow automation of light patterns while you’re on vacation to give the appearance that you’re at home.
- Automated media systems are perfect for movie nights or game days. Control your ideal sound, lighting, and picture levels from your favorite smart device.
- True home automation allows the atmosphere of your home to become a creative extension of yourself. It’s the ultimate tool for homemaking, decorating, family time and entertaining.
We created Synergy Integrated Systems to give Triangle homeowners the smart homes they deserve. Every day, we’re committed to doing just that.
Why Synergy is the Triangle’s Premier Name in Home Automation
If you’re like many Americans, your home is among your greatest treasures. Smart electronic devices are a key part of what makes your home a place you love. So, don’t trust it to anyone less than the best:
- Synergy is an official dealer of top home automation brands such as Crestron and Elan. These brands are industry leaders who choose to work with us because of our reputation for excellence.
- The Home Technology Association has certified Synergy as an organization with outstanding expertise, reputation, and transparency. This honor requires years of successful performance, professional endorsements, and clean code that’s available to the client.
- Our professional coders create all of our code in-house, from the ground up. Every client gets a copy of their system’s source code for their peace of mind.
- We hire no subcontractors and do all of our own work, which we stand behind 100%.
- Our full range of services includes home theater, custom lighting, and much more.
For a more detailed look at what we can do for your home, check out our photo gallery and our customer testimonials.
From the thermostat to your security to your favorite ultra-HD TV, we can tie it all together. Take your home to the next level. Call 919-324-3592 or contact us online for a free quote and consultation!
June 5th, 2018
It is time to automate all of your home systems with the ease of one control. Make your home a smart home by integrating all of your technology. You can connect lighting, audio/video, heating and cooling, and so much more. The possibilities are endless as to how you use the Crestron home automation system to make your life easier.
Home automation is accessible from touch screens, keypads, smart devices and remotes. Moreover, it is not only easier but also safer and more energy-efficient. Enjoy the convenience of setting your alarm after leaving home. In addition, have alerts sent to you when there may be a potential problem. Save energy by setting schedules for lights and HVAC systems.
The Characteristics of Home Automation Systems
Automation – This refers to the capability of programming devices or setting schedules on such devices. You are able to program time-related controls, such as lights turning on before you arrive home from work. Music may set the mood for a party or gently wake you in the morning. Your energy costs will benefit from controlling temperatures for various times of the day and night. In addition, everyone will feel more secure by programming lights and locks according to a schedule, whether you are home or away.
Remote Control – Another beneficial aspect is the ability to remotely monitor and access the various systems in your home. With Crestron, you can use smart devices to view and control your home automation system. If there is a sudden change in weather, you can control your home temperature from miles away. Thus, your home will be comfortable when you arrive.
Why Choose Crestron Home Automation
When deciding on which home automation system to use, keep in mind these four qualities – reliability, expertise, simplicity and customer service. Those are all qualities that Crestron offers, backed by over 40 years of industry-leading experience. Teaming up with Synergy Integrated Systems for expert installation and top-level customer service makes your experience even more enjoyable.
You can count on Synergy to be there for you, even after the installation. They are available any time you have a question or want to make changes. Synergy proudly offers Crestron products because they are reliable and durable. Personalize your system by choosing only the components that your family needs and will use. You can easily upgrade this equipment as your lifestyle or home changes. The point of a home automation system is to simplify your life. That is why Crestron makes sure their products work seamlessly together. Synergy Integrated Systems has topnotch customer service. They pride themselves in around-the-clock friendly service. Moreover, the system programming is available to you, so that you are not completely dependent on one provider.
So, when you decide to make your life easier and connect all of your home systems, call Synergy Integrated Systems. They are the number one Crestron Authorized Dealer in the Triangle. Choosing the Crestron home automation system is a win-win for you and your home!
March 5th, 2018
Though our homes may not yet have all the amenities featured on The Jetsons, we are certainly getting closer. Smart homes with interconnected devices are no longer far-fetched science fiction ideas. Right now, you may use a mobile device to control your TV, but what about your lighting? Crestron home automation will make your life a lot easier.
How Crestron home automation works
Think about how often you have to get up to turn a light on or off in your home. You probably do it dozens of times every day. But what if you did not have to leave your seat to do it? That is what Crestron offers. You can control every light in your home either through touch screens or your own smartphone or tablet. The Crestron Pyng® app makes it all possible.
Another excellent benefit of Crestron home automation is how you can program it for just what you need. For example, the “Wake” scene could do all of the following every morning. It will turn on the bedroom or bathroom lights, put on the news and turn up the heat. The “Movie Night” scene can lower the lights for optimal viewing. At the same time, it will adjust the sound and the window shades! With Crestron’s Pyng® app, there is limitless potential at your fingertips.
Many Crestron functions available
Crestron does not just allow you to control your lighting. As you can see by the examples given, there are also several other home automation functions. The system will let you control your shades and thermostat. In addition, you can also control your locks. Never again will you have to jump out of bed because you may have forgotten to lock a door.
Synergy Integrated Systems can get you set up with your own Crestron system
The newest technology has the capacity to make our lives a lot easier. If you are looking to add more convenience to your home, the Crestron system is the answer. To learn more about it, just get in touch with Synergy Integrated Systems. We will gladly answer all of your questions and give you a free consultation.
November 5th, 2017
Although it may seem like a complex and confusing topic to understand, home automation is actually helping to simplify lives. What once seemed like a futuristic fantasy has become a realistic option that all homeowners now have the opportunity to enjoy. In this day and age, smart technology plays an integral part in the infrastructure of a home, and automation has become a feature that every household should embrace.
How Does Home Automation Work?
Home automation is designed to give homeowners complete control over the various devices and systems in their home, regardless of where the homeowner is located. This means you can access everything from your lights, appliances, and entertainment systems to your thermostats, sprinklers, and security equipment from anywhere in the house or anywhere in the world through your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. Automation will allow you to specifically program each device that’s connected to the network to follow your commands as desired. There are endless possibilities for ways you can use your system to make your life better overall.
Why Automation is a Must-Have Feature in Every Home
There are numerous reasons to install a home automation system. Here are some of the top benefits of having an automated home:
- Convenience: There are probably many repetitive tasks you do around the house on a daily basis. Things like turning on your irrigation system, making a pot of coffee, and dimming the lights to watch your favorite TV shows can all be programmed to automatically happen with the simple push of a button when you have home automation.
- Energy Savings: If you’re like most homeowners, there’s a good chance you spend quite a bit on utilities every month. This amount can be reduced substantially with home automation, since it allows you to turn lights off in unoccupied rooms or when you run out of the house and accidentally leave them on. You will also be able to adjust the thermostat accordingly when no one is home, or at bedtime, when you lower the temperature every night. You can also ensure that the house will be warm (or cool) when you arrive home.
- Increased Home Security: Connecting your smart door locks, burglar alarm, surveillance cameras, and motion sensor lights to your automation network will significantly increase the safety and security of your home. You can make sure the doors are locked after you’ve left for the day and monitor your property any time of the day or night to be sure no one is lurking around.
- Peace of Mind: Automation will give you peace of mind that your property and family are protected, even if you’re miles away. You can keep a close eye on things from any remote location as long as you have a mobile device and an internet connection.
Let Synergy Integrated Systems Take Care of All Your Home Automation Needs
Synergy Integrated Systems is the leading supplier of custom home automation solutions in the Raleigh area. Their skilled team of professionals has all the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully turn your household into a more comfortable and functional living environment. They will carefully evaluate your family’s unique needs to create a system that will include the most suitable features. They also work with nothing less than top industry brands, like Crestron and URC Total Control, to make sure their clients have the very best products on the market.
September 5th, 2017
Day-to-day life in an upscale 21st-century home can sometimes feel like an endless jumble of remotes, screens, passwords, and control panels. Your home has the top-of-the-line features you’ve always dreamed of, so why do they sometimes feel like such a chore to use and maintain? Wouldn’t it be perfect if you could control them all with a few simple swipes and adjustments from your favorite smart devices?
At Synergy Integrated Systems, we believe that dream is possible because we build it every day. We’re a small local company serving the Raleigh area and beyond, who believe that enjoying the good life is easier when your systems are integrated. All control systems can be brought together into a seamless whole that’s built to your specifications and fully customized to enhance your life rather than adding hassles to it.
The Best Home Automation for All of Your Systems
Synergy Integrated Systems provides a wide variety of services for all of your home automation needs. From home theater to lighting to wireless networks, we’re ready to collaborate with you to get your home fully automated so you can truly enjoy it. These are just a few of the many areas where Synergy offers the best home automation available:
- Home Theater: If you’re ready to add a home theater system, you owe it to yourself to have it custom designed for your house by home theater professionals. We build custom surround sound systems using the top brands, design noise dampening systems to preserve audio quality, and install top-of-the-line projector systems for watching your favorite movies or televised sports.
- Intelligent Lighting Control: With the press of a button, gradually raise light levels all over your home in the morning, dim them at night, or have them ready when you get home from work. Our lighting systems eliminate ugly profusions of wall switches and dimmers in favor of elegant simplicity, save on electricity costs, and enhance home security.
- Home Networking: To be able to enjoy the digital devices that enhance our lives, a strong and reliable Wi-Fi signal is a must. Synergy can help you achieve total Wi-Fi coverage in your house, intelligently installing the best products available to eliminate pesky dead spots.
Custom Work That You Can Trust
Synergy recognizes that it’s a great honor to be invited into someone’s home and trusted with its inner workings, and it’s a responsibility that we take incredibly seriously. We carry full bonding and insurance, and all of our work is done in-house, with no outsourcing to other contractors. Synergy is accredited by the Better Business Bureau and is a member of the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA).
We believe that the best home automation is always custom built. All of our programming work is custom-made from the ground up to the homeowner’s specifications, and none is outsourced to outside programmers. Even better, all of our coding is open-source, and any homeowner with a Synergy-built system receives the non-compiled code for their system. We believe our work speaks for itself and that our customers know best when it comes to choosing who they want to work on their home electronics systems in the future, even if it’s one of our competitors.
Our small company size ensures that the people working on your project are never more than a phone call away, and we give only fixed-price estimates rather than piling on open-ended hourly fees that can turn troubleshooting into an expensive proposition. We know that any company that works in people’s homes lives on its reputation as an honest and trustworthy partner, and we strive every day to maintain our clients’ utmost confidence.
If you’re ready to take the next step in automating your dream home so that you can fully enjoy it, come meet our team or check out our photo gallery for examples of how we’ve enhanced our clients lives by offering the best home automation in the Research Triangle and beyond.
July 29th, 2017
Smart homes are no longer a concept of the future. The demand for home automation continues to grow daily as more and more homeowners realize the advantages of upgrading their living environments to include the most advanced technology available. This means the market is becoming increasingly saturated with home control options, making it a challenge to know which system to choose. However, there are many good reasons installers and end users all over the world prefer Crestron home automation over any other brand. The company has remained one of the most popular and reputable names in the industry since first introducing its products more than four decades ago.
Reasons to Consider Crestron
The home control system you select should be suitable for your living space and lifestyle. Although Crestron home automation will bring value to any property, it’s especially beneficial to homeowners that relate to the following considerations.
- You Have a Large Home: Crestron products are some of the most powerful on the market. Larger homes that have several audio zones, televisions, and video sources will get the best performance out of a Crestron system. User-friendly touch panels make it easy to control everything in the house from one central location.
- You Want a System You Can Build On: Regardless of what your smart home needs are right now, you may find that they will change over time. If you want a home automation system that can grow and adapt to your future requirements, Crestron can provide that. It’s not difficult to add on to existing systems, and software updates are offered from time to time to improve performance or introduce new features.
- You Want a Customized Solution: With Crestron, you have the ability to customize your system more than with any other platform. User interfaces can be designed to fit your preferences and personality, and special features can be added according to your unique needs.
Why Crestron Home Automation Products Lead the Industry in Quality & Performance
As one of the oldest home control solutions available to consumers, Crestron has built a solid reputation for offering products that exemplify convenience and luxury. Crestron home automation is known for taking complicated technologies and simplifying them for anyone to use easily. They are constantly updating their systems for better efficiency of operation. With one installation, the company gives you the capability to have power over your entertainment, security, lighting, shades, and climate. Commands can be given from anywhere in the home, or with mobile access from a remote location using any handheld device.
Synergy Integrated Systems is the Number One Crestron Dealer in the Raleigh Area
The key to getting the most out of your Crestron home automation system is working with the right installer. It’s imperative that you choose an authorized Crestron dealer to complete your installation so you can have peace of mind that your investment is in good hands. This is why homeowners in Raleigh and surrounding areas, including the NC coast, turn to the smart home professionals at Synergy Integrated Systems. As a certified and experienced Crestron installer, they know how to set up systems that will last and be ready to evolve along with your needs.
June 5th, 2017
By now, there’s a good chance you’ve heard of total home control and the vast improvements this type of technology is making in households all over the world. As homes get smarter, life gets easier, which makes the investment into home automation well worth every penny. Being in full command of your living environment will help you reduce energy consumption, enhance security, and increase the overall convenience of day-to-day tasks.
As an industry-leading brand known for its user-friendly home automation systems and controls, URC Total Control provides the opportunity to take charge of everything in your home with the simple push of a button. Customized solutions make it easy to address the unique needs of your family and property.
Reap the Rewards of URC Total Control’s High Quality Product Line
URC Total Control offers a full line of products that are designed to give you complete power over your household operations. From entertainment and lighting to security and climate, you can benefit in many different ways from installing home automation equipment.
- Controllers: All of the controllers made by URC will give you the ability to regulate your entertainment or whole-home automation without any challenges. They will receive your commands from anywhere in the world as long as you have access to the internet.
- User Interfaces: URC Total Control offers a wide selection of user interfaces to choose from, including handheld remotes, apps, keypads, and dedicated touchscreens. This variety allows consumers to pick the products that will best complement their lifestyle. Whichever device(s) you use, this is what will enable you to monitor the status of each feature that is connected to the home automation system and subsequently control them in an instant.
- Audio/Video: Regardless if you have a standard TV setup or a home theater with surround sound, you deserve to be able to change your audio and video sources without the hassle of multiple remote controls. URC makes this a reality by centralizing all entertainment commands on one device.
- Lighting: With URC’s lighting control, you will never have to worry about leaving a light on in an unoccupied room again or coming home to complete darkness. You also get to decide how bright you want each room to be as you create the perfect ambiance based on mood or occasion.
- Climate: Keep your living space at the temperature you prefer year-round with minimal effort. Utilize URC Total Control to adjust the indoor climate throughout the day and ensure your air conditioning or heat is at an appropriate level when no one is home.
- Surveillance/Security: Home automation will provide peace of mind that your family’s safety is in control. Set your alarm system, lock the doors, and keep a watchful eye on your property from any remote location. It’s also beneficial to be able to make it look like someone is home while you’re away on vacation with your ability to remotely control the lighting, indoor and outside.
Synergy Integrated Systems is North Carolina’s Top Authority on URC Total Control
As an authorized URC Total Control dealer, Synergy Integrated Systems has access to all the company’s outstanding products. Our team specializes in home automation customization and installation, ensuring that all of our customers in Raleigh, NC and the surrounding areas get the best service for their investment. We are your number one source for the latest in URC technology and always available for estimates, guidance as to the best equipment for your home and lifestyle and responsive, friendly customer service.
May 29th, 2017
At one time, home networks were largely reserved for those who were particularly tech savvy. Today, the average household will find significant value in this type of investment. A home network installation will allow all of your devices to connect and communicate with one another through your internet connection. When using multiple computers, along with gaming systems, printers, televisions, and mobile devices all under one roof, home networking becomes a necessity to keep everything running efficiently. This is one of the greatest advancements to be made in modern technology, and it comes with several benefits.
Advantages of a Home Network Installation
In a good portion of households, there are numerous electronic devices operating at any given time. When several of them are trying to access the same connection at once, slow speeds and constant disruptions can lead to serious frustration and discontent. A home network installation will eliminate these issues and substantially improve the connected experience.
- File sharing: When all your devices are connected, this will give you the ability to access files, photos, and folders on any laptop or computer linked to the network from any location in the house. More than one computer can also print from a single printer. This level of convenience creates unparalleled productivity, which is especially useful if anyone in your household works from home.
- Game playing: Gaming has come a long way since the days of arcades and Nintendo. Systems now provide lifelike experiences, and with a home network installation, gamers can connect and interact with other gamers across the world.
- Streaming: Home networks also make it possible to smoothly stream shows, movies, and music to your televisions or home theater. This makes it easier to utilize streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon, and doesn’t limit people from streaming different content simultaneously.
- Smart home integration: Smart home technology has paved the way for homeowners to live more enjoyable and convenient lives through home automation. Home networking contributes to this as well, by giving the opportunity to centralize all your basic household operations. When everything is connected, you can control your lights, security system, thermostat, and more with a simple keystroke on any device.
Wired vs. Wireless Home Networks
A home network installation can either be wired or wireless. A wired network will connect your devices with Ethernet cables strategically placed throughout your home. This often provides a faster and more reliable internet connection, as well as increased security for your network and easier troubleshooting. On the other hand, a wireless network permits users to be connected from anywhere in the house. Oftentimes, having a combination of the two will be the best way to meet the needs of an entire household.
Synergy Integrated Systems Offers High Quality Network Connectivity
Synergy Integrated Systems is the go-to source for reliable home network installation. Their team of professionals understands the important role internet connectivity plays in everyday life and will help you develop the network solution that is most suitable for your household requirements. Using state-of-the-art wiring, cable modems, routers, and wireless access points, they will ensure you are provided a full signal throughout your property.
May 5th, 2017
Whether you are making home improvements or starting a new construction, lighting is a critical element that deserves quite a bit of consideration. It’s something you use consistently throughout the day but may not think much about, despite its importance and the impact it has on your daily life. Good lighting will add function and appeal to a household, making a property safer and more inviting. Without proper lighting, a living environment can’t be enjoyed to its fullest. That’s why many homeowners choose to install home lighting control systems. Automated lighting is one of the most valuable smart home features on the market, and it’s an investment that will end up paying for itself in convenience, energy savings, and increased home value.
Benefits of Home Lighting Control Systems
Home lighting control systems provide a number of advantages over the traditional lighting components that come standard with properties. By updating your household with automated lighting, you will be able to appreciate your home life with a renewed perspective.
- Reduce Your Household’s Carbon Footprint: One of the biggest reasons to install a home lighting system is to reduce the amount of energy your household is consuming. Lights use a good deal of energy, but this can be cut down drastically with lighting control. Utilizing the dimming feature on the system and having the ability to turn lights off from a remote location when they are accidentally left on will considerably decrease usage, and in turn, save on utility expenses.
- Make Your Property Safer & More Secure: Home lighting control systems are an ideal solution for making properties safer and more secure. With outdoor motion sensor lights, there is no need to try and navigate to your front door in the dark and hope you don’t trip over something on the way. In addition, they will help to deter criminal activity. Having control over your lighting will also provide you with the opportunity to schedule your lights to turn on and off at intervals, making it appear as if someone is home so you can travel with peace of mind.
- Easily Regulate the Mood of a Room: Automated lighting gives you the ability to adjust light levels and set the exact mood you desire for a room, and it can be done right from your phone, tablet, or a centralized control unit. This will allow you to easily create the perfect atmosphere for any occasion.
Synergy Integrated Systems Offer the Best in Home Lighting Products
As a leading expert in home automation, Synergy Integrated Systems offers a variety of products that are designed to maximize the overall satisfaction you feel for your living space. When it comes to home lighting control systems, you will find nothing short of top industry brands in their inventory, which includes the following lines.
- Crestron: Crestron presents a variety of sleek and stylish devices to control their automated lighting systems. Their products are user-friendly, built to stand the test of time, and incorporate the most advanced technology to work seamlessly with a number of other home automation features. They also offer the option of wired or wireless systems.
- URC Vivido: Home lighting control systems from URC Vivido are easy to install and can be used by themselves or in conjunction with URC Total Control home automation products. They have switches, dimmers, and keypads available in different colors and elegant designs to complement the décor of any household.
- Lutron RadioRA 2: Lutron RadioRA 2 can be installed as a stand-alone system, or it can be integrated with another home automation system that you may already have. Everything about it can be customized, so that it fits the unique needs of your household.
Synergy Integrated Systems understands that modern households are focused on technology and the various ways in which it can make day-to-day tasks easier to manage. The company’s vast experience and industry knowledge make them the natural choice when homeowners in North Carolina are looking for state-of-the-art home automation equipment and professional installation services.
April 5th, 2017
When it comes to upgrading your home, it’s important to invest your time and money into projects that will prove their worth by adding significant functionality, appeal, and efficiency to your living environment. This is exactly what the newest home improvement trend has to offer, and it has nothing to do with kitchen countertops or bathroom floors. Instead, installing Crestron home automation systems is proving to be the most popular way to update today’s households.
Why Home Automation?
Over the last few years, the concept of home automation has been gaining ground at a high rate of speed. As technology continues to advance, homeowners are becoming more educated as to how these revolutionary systems can transform households overnight. Crestron is a leading brand in the home automation market, supplying quality products that are designed to simplify and enhance your life in a variety of ways. Once your installation is complete, you will have the ability to control everything from your audio/video, music, and lighting systems to your shades, climate, and security system from your remote or hand-held device!.
Benefits of Crestron Home Automation Systems
Crestron utilizes the cutting-edge technology of home automation to deliver the following benefits:
- Reduced Energy Consumption: With the installation of Crestron home automation, you will see a significant reduction in your household’s energy consumption. Thermostats can be pre-programmed to adjust indoor temperatures for certain times of the day, which eliminates the chance of wasting energy if you forget to turn the heating or air conditioning off before leaving. In addition, lights can be adjusted throughout your home to switch on and off at specific intervals, and shades can be scheduled to open in order to take advantage of sunlight hours. This will not only save you on electricity bills, but will also reduce your carbon footprint.
- Increased Safety & Security: Your home should be a place you can count on to be a safe haven, and Crestron home automation makes that possible. You will have the ability to oversee what is happening both inside and on the exterior of your property at all times, regardless of where you might be. The integration of home surveillance and remote access allows you to keep an eye on your home from a mobile device and get alerts for anything that might compromise the safety or security of your household.
- Improved Comfort & Convenience: Crestron home automation gives you the chance to monitor and manage as many of your home’s different electronics, appliances, and systems as you wish with the simple touch of a button. This results in a level of convenience you likely never imagined was possible before. You will no longer have to worry about whether you locked the door, turned off the lights, or turned up the temperature in the midst of trying to accomplish all your daily duties.
Entrust Your Crestron Home Automation Installation to Synergy Integrated Systems
Because home automation systems are a significant investment, it’s vital to make sure you receive nothing less than top-of-the-line products and superior installation services. That’s why many homeowners turn to Synergy Integrated Systems. Our company is proud to have the opportunity to provide North Carolina residents with Crestron home automation solutions. As an authorized dealer, we carry a large selection of product options with features to suit a wide range of needs. We understand that home automation isn’t one-size-fits-all and will work closely with you to identify which components are the most applicable to your lifestyle.