January 25th, 2019
Finding the best luxury home theater systems is a fun, yet sometimes daunting task. Initially, it helps to simply browse ideas and then start thinking about what best fits your lifestyle. Primarily, you need to understand what options exist. Included in those are sound selections, projector preferences, seating and lighting. Then, determine how to narrow them down and best implement your plan.
Designing Luxury Home Theater Systems
So, what is a true custom home theater room? Obviously, it’s a small theater-like room with a screen built inside your home. In the end, it’s so much more than that. Keep in mind, one of the key words is custom. In searching for luxury home theater systems that provide the best experience possible, customized cohesive design is imperative. By cohesive, we mean several things.
First, the design of your high-end home theater needs to blend within your existing structure. This matters for several reasons. Foremost, it must be structurally adaptable to safely fit within your home. Moreover, an addition that integrates seamlessly with the rest of the house aids in increasing resale value.
Additionally, the ability to customize means the design flows around both your needs and your wants. For example, think about the experience that you wish to have. Are you looking for a cozy, more personal environment? Or, do you like to entertain large groups? Possibly, your needs fit somewhere in-between.
Furthermore, and here’s where the fun part comes to play, do you have a theme? Perhaps, you want to focus on favorites. This could be a favorite team, movie, book or even song. When selecting seating, lighting and colors, this theme should come into play so that everything meshes visually.
High-End Home Theater Hardware
If you don’t have an overall design strategy yet, don’t worry. There are other factors to consider that may help. Plus, Synergy Integrated Systems can aid as you figure out the intricacies and fine tune the details. We utilize many providers, including Crestron, that have multiple options in video, sound and lighting. From screen to audio selections and seating to digital touch screens, we will help you create the best experience possible.
Some aspects to consider include:
Surround sound is one of the most popular options for audio in high-end home theater designs. Synergy has a wide array of options to suit your needs. We are authorized dealers of Marantz, Sony, Denon and Integra receivers. Choose from many speaker brand lines including Monitor Audio, Origin Accoustics, Triad, Crestron, Episode, and more.
Since the display in your home theater is typically the largest in your home, a two-piece design is best. Combining a screen with a projector delivers the premium resolution possible. No longer is 1080P the best that you can get; Ultra-High Definition has 4 times that. Likewise, consider lens shift which readjusts automatically to show all pictures properly. Choose a quality projector from Sony or Epson. Screen options include Screen Innovations, Stewart Filmscreen and Dragon Fly.
Ever noticed your eyes overworking when the lighting on-screen changes dramatically? Not only is it irritating, it can be tiring to your muscles. Notably, ambient light prevents eye fatigue. Hence, developing a lighting strategy aids the comfort of all viewers. Additionally, creative lighting sets the perfect ambiance for your in-home movie screening.
Use the Best to Have the Best
Ultimately, you need the best partner on your project to get the best results. Synergy Integrated Systems proudly serves homeowners in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas. More importantly, we are fully bonded, insured and BBB-accredited. Our customer service is unparalleled – our technicians are available to support your equipment. This is one of the reasons you choose a local company – to know that they are there when you need them.
We’d love to meet with you and provide a free consultation. Contact us or call at 919-324-3592.
January 5th, 2019
When you’re evaluating options for home theater installation, your goals should guide your decisions. Maybe you want a media room re-design to get the most out of your new 4K TV and sound system. Or, maybe you want a genuine movie theater in your home! There are almost as many businesses that perform home theater installation near me as there are home theater options.
However, for true pro-quality results, it’s important to choose an installer that understands how to bring together each element. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we take pride in connecting and integrating all of the best options under one roof. Ideally, every system in your home theater should work toward the same end: to maximize entertainment, value, and convenience! We leverage our expertise to make sure they do just that.
What You Need to Create a Top-Flight Home Theater Room
There’s no one right way to do home theater. Some clients simply want a professional hand with upgrading their lighting or sound system. With Synergy’s unmatched selection and fast, friendly service, it’s quick and easy to improve your media experience!
However, for true custom home theater, we recommend a room with the following features:
- No windows. Glare on your screen is one issue you don’t want to deal with.
- Rectangular-shaped room with no unusual alcoves or cutouts. This allows the sound to project directly at you for the most immersive experience.
- Acoustic treatments from top brands like Kinetics to control the flow of sound.
- A floor that can accommodate your preferred seating plan. Also, combine that with high-performance seating from an industry leader like Salamander or Octane.
Our home theater design service will work with you at every step to ensure the results you want. From lighting to sound, we’ll custom-build every aspect of your system and integrate them into a truly enjoyable media experience.
How We Create an All-in-One Solution for Home Theater Installation Near Me
How does Synergy create the high-performance, feature-rich home theater we’re famous for? Here are a few factors that set us apart from the competition:
- Integrated Vision: The focus of our work is on creating an immersive experience. To that end, we hire designers and programmers who excel at seeing the big picture. We create customized systems where each element works together to blow you away every time you turn on your system!
- Fixed Estimates: We provide detailed estimates up-front and don’t charge hourly rates. Our technicians work until you’re satisfied with your system.
- In-House Expertise: Synergy does not outsource programming or design work to subcontractors. Our home theater experts do it all!
- Customer Service: The client’s satisfaction is our #1 priority on every job. We’re BBB-accredited and fully bonded and insured. What’s more, we offer expanded customer support hours, including late nights and weekends.
- Fully Custom Open Source: All of our programming work is custom-built specifically for your needs. Plus, we provide a free copy of the basic code so that any qualified contractor can work on your system.
What Are the Typical Costs of a Home Theater System?
We do a customized, ground-up build for each client. Thus, our prices will be different for almost every installation. However, here are some factors that influence cost:
- Whether you already own equipment and need installation, or are purchasing new equipment from us
- The number of different audio and visual devices you want us to connect or install
- Number of rooms the installation covers
- Automation features you want, such as automatic light dimming or tablet/phone controls
To get your free, detailed quote from Synergy, contact us today!
You Imagine. We Build.
Do you want clearer? Sharper? Louder? More immersive? And do you want to have them all at once, in an all-in-one integrated package? If that sounds like the home theater system of your dreams, Synergy Integrated Systems can make them come true! We offer the home theater installation near me that integrates audio, video, lighting, and more to create a best-in-class experience. Today, call us at 919-324-3592 for a free consultation or quote!
December 25th, 2018
Pretty much everyone enjoys the immersion of a story coming to life right in front of their eyes. Ever since photographs were set into magical motion, we anticipate the next tale to witness. For just a few moments, we get to absorb ourselves into another world. Generally, we visit the theater to benefit from this amazing art of storytelling. However, this isn’t always the most relaxing way to do it. Crowds, inconvenient scheduling and comfort issues may diminish your opportunity to completely enjoy the experience that you wish to have. Therefore, consider home theater installation Cary NC to incorporate the sight and sound of theater into your home.
How to Create the Best Audio and Visual Experience for Your Home
During your search for home theater installation Cary NC to enhance your home, picture yourself simply watching a movie. Although, it’s often fun to enjoy a flick from your couch, imagine how much better it could be. For instance, lounging in a home theater surrounded by sound booming from state-of-art audio systems is a good starting point.
Then, think about the overall ambiance. What kind of feel would you like your theater to have? For example, lighting plays a major part in this picture. Synergy Integrated Systems installs integrated shading and lighting controls as well. Therefore, with the touch of a button, you can create the perfect scene. It’s almost as if you’re in your own movie!
Next, consider the most important aspects, sound and sight. As authorized dealers of Integra, Denon ad Marantz, we can help you find the best audio match. Furthermore, we offer a wide array of projector options. Or, opt for a screen from Screen Innovations, Stewart Filmscreen or Dragon Fly. Don’t worry if that part seems a bit overwhelming. After all, that why we’re here. Not only do we handle the audio selection, wiring installation, and placement, but we help you choose the best products.
Best Home Theater Installation Cary NC Options
From what products to choose to who to install it, you have several choices to make. Ultimately, the most exciting part is selecting the overall look of your home theater. Extra Space has some good ideas to get your brainstorming in motion. Or, check out our gallery of projects. A few things to consider:
- Seating ranges from stadium-style armchairs to simpler arrangements of couches and chairs.
- Design of the theater should flow with the architecture of existing space.
- Themes are popular often nodding to the modern cinema experience with curtains, popcorn machines and special carpeting.
- Home theaters are great for gaming as well so consider that during the planning and wiring process.
- Enhance ease-of-use with full automation of your systems. Synergy Integrated Systems can put all controls within arm’s reach.
Finally, you need to find the best home theater installation Cary NC that places you into the moment you envision. With a Better Business Bureau rating of A+, Synergy Integrated Systems is proud to be the Triangle’s premier custom integrator.
Furthermore, we are fully bonded and insured. Moreover, we don’t outsource any of our work. Combine that with person-to-person trouble shooting available nearly any time, and you may understand why our customers are so happy. In fact, they often say it the best. Consider Michael’s kind 5-Star Google review.
“They deserve Five Stars with their expertise and professionalism. Not only did they show patience in solving problems, but they were prompt. Furthermore, they were upfront with ideas to benefit their client. I will definitely be recommending them and utilizing their expertise again.”
Today, contact us for a free consultation. If you would like to visit our showroom, just give us a call and we can schedule your time: 919-324-3592.
November 25th, 2018
For many homeowners, adding a custom home theater room is the ultimate dream. Many home theater Raleigh area installers claim to make that dream come true. Unfortunately, homeowners often have to deal with opaque business practices and sub-standard quality of work from these operators. We founded Synergy Integrated Systems to show our clients that better is possible!
Basics of a Great Installation Service
Does the setup you want require a specialized home theater design and installation service? If you’re serious about a true home theater experience, the answer is probably yes! Professional home theater Raleigh specialists like Synergy have what it takes to create truly immersive systems:
- Design Services: From placement of surround sound speakers to lighting to seating, our design specialists will help create your ideal experience.
- Construction Expertise: Home theater installs also require solid knowledge of home improvement and building. For example, your media room will need insulation, not only to provide comfortable temperatures, but to improve sound quality.
- Great Selection: Getting the best results requires the best equipment. Therefore, whether it’s lighting, projectors, or surround sound speakers, we carry the best around.
- True Integration: Synergy Integrated Systems isn’t just a name. We offer full integration of home media and automation systems!
- Transparent Software: We gladly provide the source code for your new system. Thus, you are not a hostage to one company for future upgrades or changes.
Why Synergy is the Home Theater Raleigh Installer to Trust
Christopher writes on Google Reviews: “Called on a Friday and they were able to come and install the following Monday. Despite a challenging install they came thru on time and under budget. Great bunch of folks and very professional. Would do business with them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!”
Over and over again, we hear from our clients that we outperformed what they thought was possible. We do it by always sticking to our core principles, which require us to go above and beyond:
- Ready When You Are: At Synergy, we believe in prompt and attentive customer service, especially when our competitors are off the clock. Our team offers night and weekend hours for both over-the-phone and in-person troubleshooting.
- Intricate Installs: We specialize in the tough installation jobs. That’s because we write all of our own code and install our own hardware, with no subcontractors. Our quality control and attention to detail allows us to tackle unique and challenging situations.
- No Surprises: We bill by project, not by hourly rates. We’ll work until we get it just the way you want it!
- Tailored to You: You won’t find any one-size-fits-all solutions here. Every Synergy system starts with a client consultation and then we design and build from the ground up!
The custom home theater system of your dreams might seem far off, but it’s not! Today, call Synergy at 919-446-4007 or contact us online. We’ll get you started with a free quote!
August 5th, 2018
The benefits of a home theater can be great for you and your family. But it’s an intensive design and installation process, so you need someone reliable. You need true expertise, a great selection, and service you can trust. For home theater installation Raleigh NC homeowners know and trust, Synergy Integrated Systems is the installer to call!
Benefits of a Home Theater System
Home theater is a big investment, but for many homeowners it’s definitely worth it. Here are some benefits:
- Immersive Experience: If you’re a true movie buff or sports fanatic, you can’t beat the experience home theater offers.
- Entertaining: Your place can be the new hot spot to watch the big game or enjoy movie night.
- Family Fun: Nothing brings a family together like going to the movies — and that holds true for home theater systems as well.
- Home Value: Home theater installation can significantly increase the value of your home for some buyers.
Why Synergy for Home Theater Installation Raleigh NC
Why does Synergy Integrated Systems stand above other home theater installation Raleigh NC companies?
- Small Size: We’re a local company with local values. Our dedicated team will see your project through from start to finish.
- Customer Service: Synergy provides round-the-clock troubleshooting, including after hours and some weekend hours. We employ a Certified Digital Media Engineer and are fully BBB-accredited.
- Fixed Estimates: Our work is always flat-rate, never hourly. We understand sometimes certain jobs take longer due to outlying circumstances.
- Custom Solutions: We build your project from the ground up, and we don’t outsource any of our work to contractors.
- Open Source: All the software that we install in your home is open-source, so any qualified installer can work on it.
- Great Selection: Check out our huge selection of the best home theater brands like Crestron, JBL, Origin Acoustics, and more. We are the Triangle’s premier Crestron authorized dealer for sound systems and more.
Experience the Synergy Difference
Start today on building the home theater system of your dreams, call us today at 919-324-3592. (Or use our easy contact form!) It’s time to take it out of your imagination and into your home!
June 25th, 2018
Summertime is the season that brings family and friends together. Often, we find ourselves enjoying the outdoors this time of year. On the other hand, we also need indoor retreats to get away from the summer heat and thunderstorms. There is no better way to do this than with a home theater. Synergy Integrated Systems is the only place to call for home theater Raleigh residents will love!
Home Theater Basics
- Custom Design – Synergy Integrated Systems wants to create your dream theater. They will take the time to sit with you to find out what your must-haves and wants are in a home theater. Moreover, they will take into consideration the size and shape of the room. During this process they will decide the best lighting placement, speaker layout and your seating setup.
- Choose a Sound System – The right sound system is a necessity for bringing your new home theater to life. Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of Integra, Denon and Marantz receivers and a complete range of speaker lines. This large range of elite choices includes Crestron, Episode, JBL, Leon, Origin Acoustics, Revel, Triad, and James Loudspeaker.
- Projection System – A projector and projector screen are essential for displaying large video. Since the display size is large, you will require a projector with the highest resolution possible. That is why Synergy Integrated Systems offers only the best projector options including Sony, Epson and Vivitek. In addition, they offer a variety of screen manufacturers, including Screen Innovations, Stewart Filmscreen and Dragon Fly.
Synergy Integrated Systems Creates A Home Theater Raleigh Loves
As a local company, Synergy Integrated Systems makes your experience more personal. The same core team will work on your home theater project from start to finish. Their customer service is beyond compare. One way they show they care is by providing both over-the-phone and in-person troubleshooting. In addition, they provide fixed-price estimates and do not charge open-ended hourly rates.
Synergy Integrated Systems uses only high-quality products from well-known, reputable brands. Moreover, they are Raleigh’s Premier Crestron Dealer for everything from home theater to home audio. Crestron engineers unparalleled audio and video technology for home theaters. Their legendary DigitalMedia platform ensures a spectacular 4K viewing experience. Add in their award winning Sonnex audio system and precision-crafted speakers and you’re ready to enjoy the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
Of course, a home theater will be the highlight of your home. It will be the place family and friends will come together for great times. If you are looking for home theater Raleigh area companies, then look no farther than Synergy Integrated Systems!
May 25th, 2018
You might be handy around the house — but installing a home theater system? With expensive equipment on the line, that’s a job that takes true professionals. Fortunately, Raleigh home theater installation has never been easier. The professionals at Synergy Integrated Systems can give you a smooth installation and an incredible new home theater.
True Custom Design
Our team of home theater design professionals knows all the latest techniques to create a beautiful, high-performance home theater. We offer a wide range of design services including:
- Acoustic Treatments: Synergy is an authorized dealer of Kinetics sound treatment panels. These high-tech panels and bass traps direct and divert sound just where you want it to go.
- Speaker Placement: We use sophisticated acoustic mapping technology to determine exactly where that amazing subwoofer will kick the hardest.
- Seating Arrangement: Optimize your space for entertaining family and friends — and add reclining chairs and other goodies!
- Lighting Design: For the clearest, sharpest picture, you need the best lighting design. We’ll make sure you have it.
Design is one half of a successful home theater setup. But, to get the best quality picture and sound, you’ll need the best equipment — and Synergy has the best:
- The Triangle’s preferred authorized dealer of Crestron audio equipment, one of the biggest names in home theater.
- A wide variety of other top-notch brands like JBL, Origin Acoustics, and Triad.
- Projector systems from industry leaders like JVC and Epson — and the lighting design to get the best picture possible.
- Professional setup to tie it all together. Of course, we do all installation work ourselves and stand by it unquestioningly — no outsourcing to contractors.
Integrated Raleigh Home Theater Installation
When we say our systems integrate, we mean it. We can seamlessly merge our automated lighting systems with home theater to give you total control. Let us build you a home media server, so you’re never without your favorite movies, shows, and music. And, you can rely on our expert customer service, including after-hours tech support and open-source code.
Ready to experience a truly integrated home entertainment system? Then you need to call the biggest name in Raleigh home theater installation — Synergy Integrated Systems. Call us at 919-324-3592 or contact us for a free quote.
May 5th, 2018
There’s nothing like the feeling in a movie theater when the lights go down! You might wonder how a home theater system could ever capture that magic. Home theater lighting design does take knowledge and skill. However, it can be easier than you’d think if you use a good professional installer. That’s why homeowners in the Raleigh Triangle and beyond trust Synergy Integrated Systems!
In this article, we’ll illuminate why this often-overlooked aspect of home theater is so important. Then we’ll see how Synergy can provide an all-in-one solution.
Get the Light Right
When you’re designing a home theater system, it’s difficult to choose among all of the screens and speakers available. But to truly design the setup of your dreams, you need to consider all the angles.
Home theater lighting is one of the most quietly important aspects of home theater design. Actually, it should be one of the first decisions you make! It can affect nearly everything else in your system, so don’t skimp or put off deciding on your options.
According to Practical Home Theater Guide, keep these best practices in mind when thinking about lighting:
- For best picture quality, eliminate as much ambient light as possible.
- Use unobtrusive pathway lighting to ensure safety.
- Carefully consider the color of your walls and ceiling — this can affect the picture’s color balance.
- Include optional lighting like wall sconces to create a mood for when you don’t want total darkness.
Synergy’s lighting designers know how to plan for these key factors. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all in home theater. That’s why we take pride in designing a custom, ground-up lighting solution for every client.
Integrate Your Home Theater Lighting
Synergy Integrated Systems is the Triangle’s integrated lighting expert. With our lighting control systems, you can control lights, temperature and more all over your house from your favorite device.
This approach works particularly well for home theater lighting. Lighting “scenes” allow you to dial in your ideal balance, then save it as a preset. From then on, just use our lighting control app to retrieve your settings with the click of a button!
Integrated lighting control systems can do great things for your home beyond your theater room:
- Smart lighting programming will bring on the lights when you come home and turn them off at bedtime.
- Design your ideal lighting for parties, romantic evenings, and more — then have the setting at your fingertips.
- For enhanced security, automate your lights to mimic your normal routine when you’re on vacation.
Considering a home theater system? Home theater lighting should be one of the first items on your agenda! To get a no-hassle integrated lighting solution, call Synergy Integrated Systems at 919-324-3592 or schedule a free consultation.
April 25th, 2018
Stop dreaming of your own home theater and start the process of making it reality. Custom home theater rooms have a great return on investment! They increase home value and save money on going out for entertainment. Synergy Integrated Systems is a Raleigh area company known for their quality and expertise in custom home theaters.
Benefits of a Home Theater
Home theaters increase the value of your home. Theater rooms are now a desired bonus when searching for a new home. The New York Times interviewed real estate experts on this topic. They all agreed that having a home theater, large or small, adds value to your home.
You have family entertainment anytime you want. Schedule a weekly family night of pizza and movies. It is perfect for your kids to invite friends over for their own movie night fun.
Avoid the hassle of lines, cramped seating and expensive refreshments. Furthermore, you do not have to miss a moment if you need to use the restroom or refill a drink. Just press pause on the remote.
You feel like you are part of the experience. Whether it is your favorite game, race or concert, you will feel as if you are in the front row. Imagine playing your favorite video game with life size images and surround sound.
How to Customize a Home Theater
Design – The design stage is where you get to decide what you really want. Base the theater size on your need for an intimate family theater or a large one for big events. You get to choose the type of seating and layout that best fits your needs. Lighting is another important design feature. Lighting can set the mood or enhance the experience.
Surround Systems – For a truly enjoyable theater experience, you need quality speakers. Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of top-notch speaker lines. You can choose from various shapes, sizes and styles that will accommodate your acoustic needs.
Projection Systems – A projection system is an important aspect in achieving a genuine theater experience. For example, HD TVs cannot reproduce all colors. Hence, when we watch TV we are actually missing colors that we would see in person. With UHD TVs and projectors, you will see more colors and details in the picture. Synergy Integrated Systems is ready to help you choose the right projection system for your home.
Custom Home Theater Rooms by Synergy Integrated Systems
Synergy Integrated Systems is the supreme designer and installer of custom home theaters in the Triangle area. They are a local, family-owned business and you will have the same core team working on your project through the entire duration. You also know the total project cost up-front. You will get a fixed price estimate, with no surprise costs added at the end.
Custom home theater rooms are not a rare luxury now. They are a beneficial bonus for your home and family. Contact Synergy Integrated Systems today to start enjoying the fun and entertainment!
March 25th, 2018
Home theater design can be intimidatingly complex — but Synergy Integrated Systems makes it beautifully simple! In this article, we’ll talk about some of the factors our experts take into consideration when designing your home theater. Plus, we’ll talk about some of the fantastic brands Synergy offers to make movie night and game day come alive!
Home Theater Design Fundamentals
A successful home theater design is more than speakers and a screen — it’s a great space. We’ll consider all of the following options when designing your setup:
- Sound quality: We’ll perform sophisticated acoustic testing on the room to make sure it sounds great. We can add acoustic panels that will bounce, trap, and divert sound waves to create a balanced, beautiful sound. Our experts will also design a custom speaker placement scheme for a true surround-sound experience.
- Lighting: Your home theater needs precisely-designed lighting to avoid washed-out picture or distracting glare. Synergy’s expertise with top lighting brands like Crestron will ensure cozy vibes and clear pictures.
- Furniture: For ultimate comfort in your home theater, try our wide range of quality seating from brands like Moovia, Salamander and Octane. Motorized recliners add to your comfort and LED chair lighting adds to the ambiance of the room.
The screen is the crown jewel of the theater experience. A true home theater system has a projector and a screen for the real big-time feel. We combine the best brands with years of expertise to deliver the theater you want. These are the important elements regarding your screen:
- Today’s high-tech systems can give you a picture over 120” wide and in glorious 4k resolution. Some can even “upscale” a 1080p movie into simulated 4k!
- New screen technologies include motorized screens-you can recess them or roll away for storage. LED backlighting, and edgeless screens are also popular!
- We’ll calculate your optimal viewing angle and position your screen precisely, so everyone in the room has a great view.
- Top projector and screen brands are available including Sony, Epson, JVC, Dragon Fly, and Screen Innovations and Stewart Filmscreen.
Getting an explosive new sound system is one of the important components of building a home theater. There’s a lot you must consider, but here are some of our basics:
- Today’s surround-sound speaker systems contain anywhere from 5-10 speakers, including a center speaker and one or more woofers.
- Be particularly choosy selecting your woofers and center speaker. The center speaker provides most dialogue, and the woofers provide the boom you need for epic movie moments.
- We can design a system using cutting-edge Dolby Atmos technology with ceiling-mounted speakers for extra sound depth.
- Synergy sells all the top brands of speakers, including Origin Acoustics, Triad, JBL and more.
Synergy offers the best home theater design packages in the Research Triangle area. Our selection and expertise are second to none! Start by calling 919-324-3592 or use our easy contact form.