October 25th, 2018
As smart home technology increases in popularity, it’s easier than ever to find an installer. But ironically, as the technology’s sophistication increases, it’s harder to find one who’s truly qualified. In fact, that’s why the Home Technology Association offers its seal of approval to a select few. More importantly, they are the leading industry trade group. Thus, their approval makes it easy to find the best installers in your area.
Synergy Integrated Systems, the Research Triangle’s leading smart home installer, is proud to have earned HTA certification. We value our clients’ satisfaction above all, because no marketing is as powerful as a job well done. Moreover, that’s why we work with the HTA to give our clients the maximum assurance that they’re in good hands.
What Does it Take to Become HTA-Certified?
The process to become HTA-certified includes a stringent list of requirements. Here, we are listing just a few of many:
- A sterling record of technical expertise and customer service
- Endorsements from notable industry professionals, including manufacturers and designers
- 3+ years of successful performance by the ownership and management team
- Systems built using clean and transparent code that is available to the client
- Exceptional community reputation
The HTA’s own mission statement sums it up thus: “We are dedicated to sharing data and expertise with homeowners and design/build professionals so that they can partner with a great company for their project.” Therefore, for homeowners, there’s nothing more comforting and valuable than knowing their technology installers are the best in the business.
The Triangle’s Smart Home Technology Experts
Adding smart home technology means you’ll want the latest options and the most accomplished installers. Synergy Integrated Systems offers both — and more!
- An industry-leading selection of home entertainment brands with options for the latest Ultra HD and Dolby Surround technology.
- Complete end-to-end home theater and automation services, from design to installation to maintenance.
- Integration with home security and surveillance systems for your family’s protection.
- Outdoor living options to make sure the outside of your home is just as perfect as the inside.
- Completely in-house design, programming, and building, with no outsourcing to contractors. And, we do all our own work so that we can stand behind it without hesitation.
Today, begin designing your custom smart home automation system. Call Synergy at 919-324-3592 or contact us online. A home with smarter, more integrated systems benefits everyone. As a result, the family spends more time together enjoying the entertainment, ease of changing the climate, lighting and sound all while feeling safe.