Custom Home Theater Lighting Solutions from Synergy
There’s nothing like the feeling in a movie theater when the lights go down! You might wonder how a home theater system could ever capture that magic. Home theater lighting design does take knowledge and skill. However, it can be easier than you’d think if you use a good professional installer. That’s why homeowners in the Raleigh Triangle and beyond trust Synergy Integrated Systems!
In this article, we’ll illuminate why this often-overlooked aspect of home theater is so important. Then we’ll see how Synergy can provide an all-in-one solution.
Get the Light Right
When you’re designing a home theater system, it’s difficult to choose among all of the screens and speakers available. But to truly design the setup of your dreams, you need to consider all the angles.
Home theater lighting is one of the most quietly important aspects of home theater design. Actually, it should be one of the first decisions you make! It can affect nearly everything else in your system, so don’t skimp or put off deciding on your options.
According to Practical Home Theater Guide, keep these best practices in mind when thinking about lighting:
- For best picture quality, eliminate as much ambient light as possible.
- Use unobtrusive pathway lighting to ensure safety.
- Carefully consider the color of your walls and ceiling — this can affect the picture’s color balance.
- Include optional lighting like wall sconces to create a mood for when you don’t want total darkness.
Synergy’s lighting designers know how to plan for these key factors. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all in home theater. That’s why we take pride in designing a custom, ground-up lighting solution for every client.
Integrate Your Home Theater Lighting
Synergy Integrated Systems is the Triangle’s integrated lighting expert. With our lighting control systems, you can control lights, temperature and more all over your house from your favorite device.
This approach works particularly well for home theater lighting. Lighting “scenes” allow you to dial in your ideal balance, then save it as a preset. From then on, just use our lighting control app to retrieve your settings with the click of a button!
Integrated lighting control systems can do great things for your home beyond your theater room:
- Smart lighting programming will bring on the lights when you come home and turn them off at bedtime.
- Design your ideal lighting for parties, romantic evenings, and more — then have the setting at your fingertips.
- For enhanced security, automate your lights to mimic your normal routine when you’re on vacation.
Considering a home theater system? Home theater lighting should be one of the first items on your agenda! To get a no-hassle integrated lighting solution, call Synergy Integrated Systems at 919-324-3592 or schedule a free consultation.