Find Your Perfect Home Integration System
What is a Home Integration System?
What if all of the devices in your home were to work from a centrally-controlled network with the push of a button? This is precisely what a home integration system does! As known as home automation systems, these systems control anything from your lighting, to your home theater, to your security systems. More and more electronic devices have become available to add to your home integration system and, if maintained properly by a licensed professional, will save you time and money.
What are the Benefits of a Home Integration System?
Though it may surprise you, most families do not buy these systems for the sake of owning technology. Many homeowners will purchase a home integration system, so that they can spend more time with their families and feel more secure in their home. These systems make homeowners’ lives easier by allowing them access and control over a multitude of different electronics, heating, cooling and security systems from one central location.
Some of the key benefits include:
- Safety through control: while you’re turning off lights from your control panel, you can verify that all electric outlets and appliances are in the correct mode of operation and that your security system is enabled for the night.
- Security through locks and cameras: a home integration system can control automated door locks and surveillance cameras, ensuring the security of your entire family.
- Convenience through temperature control: with a home integration system, you can control your heating and cooling systems from your mobile device or your office computer, ensuring a comfortable temperature upon your return.
- Saving time and money: with your never-ending lists of things to do, a home integration system is the key to your solution. With the right system, you can continue your daily routine uninterrupted and continue to maintain your responsibilities at home.
What We Offer
At Synergy, we carry top-of-the-line products to ensure that your home integration system will run smoothly. Because we are a locally-owned business, you will get personalized service, which includes open-source programming and 24 hour phone availability. We provide the best customer service and knowledgeable technicians who can give you options. When you want to expand or make changes to your system, we will be happy to provide you with a free consultation and estimate.
We work with two of the best home integration systems out there to provide the best experience for our customers.
This system offers a wide array of unique, environmentally-conscious home improvement systems that provide:
- Versatility: with so many light features, possibilities are endless! Homeowners can create a different scene in their kitchens, living rooms, and bedrooms with our wide array of light options.
- Safety: homeowners can conveniently turn on the lights in their home from the safety of their cars. Never walk outside in the dark again!
- A/V control: we work with many popular brands of remote to ensure the perfect environment for your home movie theater.
- Flexibility: add light and shade control to set up the best mood for each room in your home. With the RadioRA 2, anything is possible!
Creston Control Systems
Since 1968, Creston has provided homeowners with the best in any home integration system needs. Reliable and affordable, Creston guarantees:
- Simplicity: the search for the correct remote is over! Creston’s products meld seamlessly to enable all of your electronics and home systems to work together.
- Personalization: choose the elements that work for you. Systems should be flexible to handle your ever-changing needs.
Synergy Integrated Systems takes pride in offering friendly customer service at any time. With our open source capabilities and wide range of home integration system choices, the sky’s the limit! Contact us today to request a free consultation!