Home Automation Installation – Embracing New Technology
As technology progresses, so does desire for smart home control systems that embrace advanced features. From video doorbells and thermostat control to interactive cameras and automated lighting and shades, options abound. In fact, about the only difficult part of the process is choosing among all the home automation installation possibilities. To help you make it through that first step, consider the opportunities technology offers to enhance your home.
Top 6 Devices that Smart Home Technology Controls
If you’re considering home automation installation then you probably wish to have systems to control multiple devices. Among the top 6 are:
1. Audio. Soak your home with sound and absorb yourself in your favorite tunes within any room in your house. With audio distribution systems, you can access multiple sources of audio through keypads or remotes.
2. Lighting. Seamlessly control ambiance throughout your home with the touch of a button. Replace rows of switches, knobs and keypads with one sleek touchscreen. Better yet, Synergy Integrated Systems helps you customize lighting to fit various times of day.
3. Shading. Similar to lighting needs, automated shades open and close with the press of button. Plus, we can program them to raise and lower based on time of day, temperature, room occupancy or season.
4. Video. Minimize the sources you need for every TV in your house. Not only does this reduce clutter, it maximizes convenience. Plus, it reduces cost of multiple cable boxes. Keep in mind, Synergy takes your video desires to a whole new level with full home theater installation too!
5. Security. Strategically place cameras throughout your home. Use a smart to device access their view from anywhere in the world. Likewise, opt for our home surveillance services for extra peace of mind.
6. Outdoor Areas. Control lighting, sound, sprinkler systems and even your hot tub with smart home technology available! Whether you wish to integrate features into an existing system or start from scratch, Synergy can help.
To get an even better idea of your choices, check out our smart home gallery of expertise!
Home Automation installation Options
Occasionally, homeowners wonder if they can install smart home devices themselves. After all, some individual products are relatively user friendly. However, that’s a key phrase – individual products. Many systems on the market such as doorbells with cameras and lighting control work great on their own. Unfortunately, many don’t work together. Attempting to align these products is a task in itself. Moreover, if you need technical expertise, you often find yourself stuck on the phone waiting for help. At Synergy, you will always have the same core team working on your custom solutions. Consequently, you will always be able to reach someone knowledgeable about your project when you call.
Ultimately, you need a professional to automate your systems to create a truly smart home that fulfills multiple requirements. At Synergy, we provide home control systems from Crestron, ELAN and URC Total Control. Additionally, we have a NEST certified professional on staff.
Better yet, you can control many of our systems on one, universal device. In fact, the new ELAN 8 integrates voice control through Amazon Alexa as well. This eliminates the need to have multiple apps and control switches to manage your connected home.
Of course, all this fabulous technology begs the question: how much does it cost to install home automation? Essentially, the short answer is as little, or as much, as you want it to depending on the scope of your project. Local to the Raleigh area, Synergy offers an extensive line of products to meet your budget. Furthermore, we provide a free consultation to go over options and pricing. In fact, we will customize your home automation to adjust to your financial needs as well.
Today, complete our contact form to receive your free consultation and pricing estimate. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592!