Home Automation Wilmington NC – Smart Solutions for Wilmington Homeowners
As smart technology continues to transform our daily lives, the desire for home automation Wilmington NC solutions is increasing. Fortunately, so are your options. Notably, Synergy Integrated Systems is expanding its reach! Therefore, we are able to deliver our smart control systems and expertise directly to your Wilmington area home.
Enticing Elements of Home Automation
To truly embrace the excitement of our expansion, it helps to understand the elements of home automation. Likewise, grasping its versatility reveals how it can enhance your world, inside and outside, of your home. No longer is automation simply about controlling your thermostat or surround sound and lighting. While those are still important aspects and included in home automation, modern advancements enrich and far surpass these abilities.
Included in options that Synergy offers are:
- Smart Lighting brightens to a whole new level with shade control and energy efficiency. Plus, intuitive systems turn lights on and off according to your schedule and needs.
- Climate control includes a detailed history of energy consumption. Therefore, you can monitor usage and make informed decisions without opening a single utility bill!
- Audio solutions range from wired to wireless. Flush mounted speakers blend effortlessly in any room allowing you to enjoy music while maintaining your home’s décor.
- Video views vary to any room with whole home video distribution. One video switch controls it all. Moreover, without the need for multiple cable boxes, you save cost and minimize wires and clutter.
- Outdoor options abound.Schedule sprinkling for your landscaping or heat up the hot tub and open the cover from your smart phone! When you arrive home, hop on in and enjoy the view!
- Enhanced security seamlessly blends with existing systems.One interface allows users to view security with the touch of a button.
No matter what features you choose, recent trends indicate that security and smart control systems increase home value. Not only are millennials more comfortable with technology, they expect it. Now that many are entering the housing market, home automation is a wise investment.
Speaking of resale, if a new owner wishes to utilize a different provider, Synergy is completely open source. In other words, we provide you with a copy of the system programming in its most basic form. Thus, any capable home automation company can complete work on the system. Similarly, this provides security to you as well ensuring that you will receive competitive pricing on future requests and enhancements.
Home Automation Wilmington NC Contractors
Finally, to reap the best benefits of home automation Wilmington NC available, you need an elite contractor. Our team works diligently to maintain its A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Whether it’s during normal business hours, late hours or even weekends, we focus on making our customers happy. Consequently, we make sure that we are available when you need us.
Furthermore, Synergy provides custom solutions that allow you to control your home with the touch of a button. With systems from Crestron, ELAN and URC Total Control, we accommodate specific needs within your budget.
Recently, the Consumer Technology Association’s Mark of Excellence Award Program Committee recognized the new ELAN 8. Due to its powerful interface and voice control through Amazon Alexa, it won “2017 Human Interface Product of the Year”. This new software eliminates the need to have multiple apps to manage all aspects of the connected home. Better yet, it remembers your preferred actions and responds accordingly. Synergy is proud to offer installation of this innovative product.
View Products in Action
This intuitive system is one of many that Synergy offers. To see our work, check out our photo gallery or view some of our home automation devices. Then, contact us online for a free consultation and pricing estimate. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592 to schedule an appointment and observe our gallery in person.