February 5th, 2019
With the number of electronic devices in most modern homes, it can be almost impossible to keep up. What if you could control them all through one simple interface? That’s the power of home automation systems — sleek, integrated home electronics management. Synergy Integrated Systems can put that power in your hands!
What can we do for your home? Read on to find out.
Why Automate Your Home?
Today’s fully-equipped home likely has some or all of the following:
- One or more sound systems
- Two or more televisions
- A security system and electronic locks
- Several dozen lights and lamps
- HVAC systems and a thermostat
- Media storage systems
- Sub-floor heating
These devices can be a headache when separately controlled. Synergy creates powerful home automation systems through a variety of state-of-the-art technologies. With home automation, it’s all at your fingertips with the push of a few buttons.
What Do Home Automation Systems Do?
In many ways, your home isn’t truly “smart” until it’s fully automated. Some of the major benefits of home automation include:
- Many automation systems offer “scenes” that create an ambience from multiple devices. Your “Bedtime” scene, for example, might set a milder thermostat temperature, soft lighting, and some calming music or white noise. All with the push of one control button!
- A good automation system can offer smart security. For example, many systems allow automation of light patterns while you’re on vacation to give the appearance that you’re at home.
- Automated media systems are perfect for movie nights or game days. Control your ideal sound, lighting, and picture levels from your favorite smart device.
- True home automation allows the atmosphere of your home to become a creative extension of yourself. It’s the ultimate tool for homemaking, decorating, family time and entertaining.
We created Synergy Integrated Systems to give Triangle homeowners the smart homes they deserve. Every day, we’re committed to doing just that.
Why Synergy is the Triangle’s Premier Name in Home Automation
If you’re like many Americans, your home is among your greatest treasures. Smart electronic devices are a key part of what makes your home a place you love. So, don’t trust it to anyone less than the best:
- Synergy is an official dealer of top home automation brands such as Crestron and Elan. These brands are industry leaders who choose to work with us because of our reputation for excellence.
- The Home Technology Association has certified Synergy as an organization with outstanding expertise, reputation, and transparency. This honor requires years of successful performance, professional endorsements, and clean code that’s available to the client.
- Our professional coders create all of our code in-house, from the ground up. Every client gets a copy of their system’s source code for their peace of mind.
- We hire no subcontractors and do all of our own work, which we stand behind 100%.
- Our full range of services includes home theater, custom lighting, and much more.
For a more detailed look at what we can do for your home, check out our photo gallery and our customer testimonials.
From the thermostat to your security to your favorite ultra-HD TV, we can tie it all together. Take your home to the next level. Call 919-324-3592 or contact us online for a free quote and consultation!
June 5th, 2018
It is time to automate all of your home systems with the ease of one control. Make your home a smart home by integrating all of your technology. You can connect lighting, audio/video, heating and cooling, and so much more. The possibilities are endless as to how you use the Crestron home automation system to make your life easier.
Home automation is accessible from touch screens, keypads, smart devices and remotes. Moreover, it is not only easier but also safer and more energy-efficient. Enjoy the convenience of setting your alarm after leaving home. In addition, have alerts sent to you when there may be a potential problem. Save energy by setting schedules for lights and HVAC systems.
The Characteristics of Home Automation Systems
Automation – This refers to the capability of programming devices or setting schedules on such devices. You are able to program time-related controls, such as lights turning on before you arrive home from work. Music may set the mood for a party or gently wake you in the morning. Your energy costs will benefit from controlling temperatures for various times of the day and night. In addition, everyone will feel more secure by programming lights and locks according to a schedule, whether you are home or away.
Remote Control – Another beneficial aspect is the ability to remotely monitor and access the various systems in your home. With Crestron, you can use smart devices to view and control your home automation system. If there is a sudden change in weather, you can control your home temperature from miles away. Thus, your home will be comfortable when you arrive.
Why Choose Crestron Home Automation
When deciding on which home automation system to use, keep in mind these four qualities – reliability, expertise, simplicity and customer service. Those are all qualities that Crestron offers, backed by over 40 years of industry-leading experience. Teaming up with Synergy Integrated Systems for expert installation and top-level customer service makes your experience even more enjoyable.
You can count on Synergy to be there for you, even after the installation. They are available any time you have a question or want to make changes. Synergy proudly offers Crestron products because they are reliable and durable. Personalize your system by choosing only the components that your family needs and will use. You can easily upgrade this equipment as your lifestyle or home changes. The point of a home automation system is to simplify your life. That is why Crestron makes sure their products work seamlessly together. Synergy Integrated Systems has topnotch customer service. They pride themselves in around-the-clock friendly service. Moreover, the system programming is available to you, so that you are not completely dependent on one provider.
So, when you decide to make your life easier and connect all of your home systems, call Synergy Integrated Systems. They are the number one Crestron Authorized Dealer in the Triangle. Choosing the Crestron home automation system is a win-win for you and your home!
December 21st, 2017
Crestron is the leading innovator in home automation and controls. Engineers develop and test every new product to ensure that it will improve your quality of life. Their customer service is world class. There is only one goal at this company–complete customer satisfaction.
Pyng® puts intelligent home control literally in the palm of your hand. With a tap on a touch screen you can manipulate your environment to enhance every mundane, romantic or family moment. This technology allows you to enjoy a truly luxurious lifestyle. Using this powerful cloud-based app, you can control every facet of your home’s technology.
In the world’s most prestigious homes, science fiction has become science fact. Synergy Integrated Systems can install this cutting-edge technology in your home today. Their specialists will talk to you about your desired results. This expertise, combined with the uncanny Pyng® interface, will turn your home automation into a spectacular experience.
Some Amazing Home Automation Benefits from the Pyng® App
- Makes your smart home smarter. It learns how you use technology and enables adjustments to save money on utility bills.
- Blends into your routine. The technology in your home works together with the app to enhance your comfort and daily habits.
- Allows you to personalize home automation with ‘scenes’. Coordinate features like shades, lighting and audio, and other devices with the touch of a button.
If you already have home automation systems in use, Pyng® can unify that technology. You and your family can use the app on your iPod, iPhone, or other touch-screen device to:
- Access your music
- Control lights individually or customize settings
- Raise and lower shades and blinds or groups of them
- Set temperature and schedules for the thermostat
- Lock or unlock doors
- Arm the security system
Crestron control technology has been the choice of celebrities, executives, business owners and more for 40 years. And Pyng® technology supports hundreds of their world-class products. Contact Synergy Integrated Systems today for your free estimate. Install the future in your home now! Elevate your lifestyle with prestigious and elegant home automation technology. Change your world with a simple tap of your finger the latest in the industry…Pyng® technology.
March 29th, 2017
Since its introduction, automation control has served to significantly improve the level of satisfaction homeowners feel with their living environments. Though it’s a concept that is still catching on with many people, the continued development of products and increasing advancements in technology have made home automation systems one of the most sought-after upgrades for a property.
The idea behind automation solutions is to centralize a home’s basic systems to be conveniently managed from one unit within the household or a remote location. This makes it possible to give commands for lighting, heating and cooling, security systems, audio, video, and shading with the simple touch of a button from anywhere on or off a property.
Benefits of Home Automation Systems
The benefits behind home automation systems go much further than simply providing homeowners with complete control. The technology can affect many aspects of a household, helping it to run more cost-effectively and making life more enjoyable overall.
- Energy Efficiency: It’s not always easy to remember to turn off lights, heaters, air conditioners, and appliances before leaving home for the day. In turn, this leads to a great deal of wasted energy and high utility bills. With home automation, that never has to be a worry again since thermostats and lights can be put on specific schedules to turn on and off as desired.
- Comfort: Automation control ensures that living environments stay a comfortable climate year-round. Thermostats can be adjusted remotely or set up according to a homeowner’s return so they can be greeted with the perfect temperature.
- Convenience: Whether controlling home automation systems from a screen or centralized unit, the convenience they offer is immeasurable. It’s no longer necessary to get out of bed to turn the lights off, to walk throughout the house opening and closing blinds, or to keep track of several different remote controls for audio and video equipment.
Crestron and URC Total Control Home Automation Solutions
When it comes to installing home automation systems, there’s nowhere else to turn than Synergy Integrated Systems. The company is proud to be authorized dealers and expert installers of two of the industry’s leading brands in home control – Crestron and URC Total Control. Crestron focuses on lighting systems that can be independent or seamlessly merged with a whole-home automation solution. URC Total Control allows homeowners to be in charge of all their household’s systems. Both brands are recognized for supplying high-quality equipment that is designed to last. With a wide selection of products to choose from, Synergy Integrated Systems makes it easy for homeowners to enhance their living spaces in a variety of ways.
January 5th, 2017
One of the best things about the advancement in technology is how we are now able to combine so many different things. No longer do you need a phone, a camera, and an Internet device, when all it takes is one item to have all three. This is one of the biggest benefits of home automation systems; pretty much anything electronic in your home can be connected and controlled with one device. Not only does this make your life a lot easier, you will be able to make improvements in a number of areas, including:
If you are like most homeowners in the Triangle area, you probably dread getting your energy bill every month, especially during the very hot and cold months. This is where home automation systems can be a big help. You will be able to closely monitor the temperature in your home, as well as what lights or appliances are on. This will allow you to be vigilant and make sure things are off when they are not being used. One of the great aspects of home automation systems is that you can see what is happening in your home no matter where you are. Worried you cranked the heat up and forgot to turn it off before you left for work? You will be able to check it and adjust it if need be.
Because your home is almost certainly your most expensive asset, you need to make sure it is protected at all times. Just as home automation systems allow you to check the temperature from anywhere, they will also let you keep tabs on your locks and alarm system no matter where you are. You will never again have to worry about the kids forgetting to lock the door or setting the alarm. Some home automation systems also send you an alert whenever someone enters your home.
There is nothing worse than settling in to watch some TV or finally slipping into bed only to discover that you left some lights on somewhere in the house or did not lock the back door. With trusty home automation systems, you will have access to your entire home and all you will need to do is press a few buttons.
Home automation systems can greatly enhance how you enjoy your entertainment. If you love watching movies, all of your Blue-Rays or DVDs can be integrated into your system so you will never have to fiddle with a disc again. And because you can control your lighting and even your window shades, you can quickly and easily turn your living room into a movie theater.
Synergy: Your Place for Home Automation Systems
Ready to learn more about having home automation systems installed? Get in touch with Synergy Integrated Systems. We can help you transform your home with our top-of-the-line brands, including Crestron, Sonos, Kaleidescape, and Wirepath. Once your home automation system is installed, you will wonder how you ever lived without it.
April 2nd, 2014
If you’re thinking of adding home automation to your setup, you’ve probably heard the name Crestron. From lighting solutions to A/V equipment and security, you can transform your home with the capability to control it all through one system. We are the #1 Crestron Dealer in the Raleigh area and among the top dealers in the state of North Carolina.
Crestron home automation systems can integrate seamlessly into your home network, acting as a central hub for your various technology components. Because of this integration it’s easy to control the system from your favorite mobile device as well — from anywhere. Imagine being able to adjust your lights from your tablet or smartphone. Activate or deactivate your security system remotely, and even control your multi-room audio system from wherever you happen to be.
There are options available for all kinds of home configurations, and our knowledgeable integration team will handle the setup and make sure everything works smoothly for you from day one.
Home automation allows for flexibility like never before. Have company coming over? Preparing your home theater system and setting some mood lighting is a snap. You can even control blinds and shading in your home, taking the stress and the effort out of creating a wonderful presentation.
If you’re in the Raleigh or Triangle area of North Carolina and are interested in exploring your options with an authorized Crestron dealer, give us a call today at (919) 324-3592!