September 28th, 2016
Have you been wondering how to make your home a more comfortable and efficient environment to live in? If so, you’re not alone. This concept has captured the thoughts of many homeowners, leading them to learn more about home integration systems and all that they have to offer. The first thing to realize is that home integration can benefit anyone and is certainly not reserved for only the most tech-savvy consumers out there. In fact, it’s likely that you already have automated devices in your home that you use every day, such as coffee machines, lights, garage door openers, alarm systems, etc. The difference is that home integration systems combine each of these things to work through one network instead of independently.
What is Home Integration?
In simple terms, home integration allows you to customize the comfort, security, and efficiency of your home through a network of manageable devices that all work conveniently through one master controller. When using a mobile smart device, the system can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The capabilities of a particular system will depend on your unique needs and the features you choose to have incorporated.
Single or multiple commands can be carried out according to timed or triggered events. This means you can either schedule an action to take place at a certain time or manually make it happen by pushing a button, opening a door, or tripping a sensor.
Most Common Components of Home Integration Systems
Home integration systems can be modified to fit your personal expectations, which make the possibilities of what they can do virtually endless. You must decide which sub-systems you want integrated into your automation network, but some of the most common components of home integration include:
- Lighting: You can choose to turn on every light in your home, a certain group of lights or one specific light, and they can be set to the level of brightness you desire.
- HVAC: You will have the power to control the climate in your home for optimal comfort. Raise or lower heating and cooling temperatures depending on whether or not the house is occupied and when you are due to arrive. This is will also help to save energy and cut down on usage and expenses considerably.
- Security: Your home can be monitored for suspicious activity at all times and authorities automatically alerted as needed.
- Shades or Blinds: Manual shades and blinds can be replaced with motorized versions that react to your commands to keep light out or let it in as you wish.
- Irrigation: With automated irrigation, you never have to worry about spending your free time standing around outside with the hose or wasting water.
- Music: Whether you’re in the mood for some relaxing tunes after a long day at work or need some of your favorite songs playing in the background of your social gathering, it will only take the press of a button to put on exactly what you want.
- Pools & Spas: Set your pool or spa to the perfect temperature so you don’t have to wait for it to warm up before you jump in. You can also be notified if there is a problem with your pump system so it can be fixed right away.
High Quality Products From Synergy Integrated Systems
At Synergy Integrated Systems, you will find a number of high quality products that are designed to make life easier. The company offers home integration solutions that are tailor-made to fit the lifestyle of each customer. They are proud to provide home integration systems from top industry brands like Crestron and URC Total Control. With products from Synergy, you will gain the ability to control your lighting throughout the day, adjust your shades with motorized window treatments, check on your video surveillance from any remote location, and distribute audio sounds throughout your home to create the perfect setting for any occasion.