March 5th, 2019
If you are searching for home theater installation near me today, then you are embarking on an exciting journey! From setup and equipment service to sound and video selections, there are lots of enjoyable decisions to make. At first, it may even seem a little overwhelming. However, don’t fret. Synergy Integrated Systems has years of experience and an abundance of ideas to help with your project.
What’s in a Home Theater System?
As you ponder what your installed theater may look like, consider popular setup elements. Initially, you need to think about size and shape. Generally, your home theater needs to blend into an existing space.
You can approach this task in one of two ways. Consider what you wish your theater to look like and then determine where this fits best in your home. Or, take a somewhat opposite approach. For instance, think about the space available in your current floorplan and mold your theater design to fit. Most importantly, don’t frustrate yourself over this stage. Synergy Integrated Systems is available to help! From initiating equipment and networking ideas to setup and full installation, we will take you through all steps of the process.
Next, contemplate a few technical aspects. For example, what type of video equipment do you prefer? If you don’t yet know, don’t worry. Basically, you choose a projection system and we do the rest. Essentially, an installed projector and screen provides the best video possible. In fact, the popular 4K resolution is available with the cutting-edge technology that we use.
Correspondingly, think about sound setup needs. Your service options are abundant. Primarily, surround sound is popular for home theaters. As authorized dealers of Marantz, Denon, Sony and Integra receivers, we offer a wide array of options. Additionally, we have an extensive line of audio equipment including Monitor Audio, Origin Accoustics, Triad, and many others.
Peripherals and Décor
After determining installed equipment for the best video and sound service in your theater, consider peripherals. Ultimately, lighting setup is an important one. Using natural or artificial light goes a long way in setting the perfect ambiance. Better yet, opt for intelligent lighting and control your system with a touchscreen or keypad.
Likewise, your screen is an integral part of the ambiance as well. Cutting-edge screens go far beyond a fixed frame with felt trim. However, if that’s what best fits your ambiance, it’s still a great choice. Perhaps, you’d like something a bit more advanced though. Motorized screens retract and can even reveal a piece of art when not in use. Other screens have an LED backlight that creates the illusion of the picture floating on the wall. Either way, Synergy Integrated Systems works with you to find the optimal fit.
Similarly, seating is another intrinsic aspect. Generally, multiple rows provide the best viewing pleasure. For the best sightline, elevation helps as well. Moreover, ergonomic options aid in overall comfort. Choose from reclining seats and heated cushions to trays and wine glass holders.
Elite Home Theater Installation Near Me
Ultimately, all these fabulous options may have you wondering: how much does a home theater cost? In the end, that part is up to you. The scope of the project, installation needs and your personal choices affect the bottom line. Selecting a company that will work within your budget is one of the most important steps to take. After all, it’s critical to find the best home theater installation near me to ensure your vision comes to life.
Synergy Integrated Systems is a local, family-owned business. We are honored to service the greater Raleigh Triangle area as a premier custom integrator. Not only do we offer fixed price estimates, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Furthermore, as a fully-bonded and insured company, we are proud to be a BBB-accredited business.
Finally, check out some samples of our work in our photo gallery. Then, contact us online for a free consultation. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592. We look forward to meeting you!
January 5th, 2019
When you’re evaluating options for home theater installation, your goals should guide your decisions. Maybe you want a media room re-design to get the most out of your new 4K TV and sound system. Or, maybe you want a genuine movie theater in your home! There are almost as many businesses that perform home theater installation near me as there are home theater options.
However, for true pro-quality results, it’s important to choose an installer that understands how to bring together each element. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we take pride in connecting and integrating all of the best options under one roof. Ideally, every system in your home theater should work toward the same end: to maximize entertainment, value, and convenience! We leverage our expertise to make sure they do just that.
What You Need to Create a Top-Flight Home Theater Room
There’s no one right way to do home theater. Some clients simply want a professional hand with upgrading their lighting or sound system. With Synergy’s unmatched selection and fast, friendly service, it’s quick and easy to improve your media experience!
However, for true custom home theater, we recommend a room with the following features:
- No windows. Glare on your screen is one issue you don’t want to deal with.
- Rectangular-shaped room with no unusual alcoves or cutouts. This allows the sound to project directly at you for the most immersive experience.
- Acoustic treatments from top brands like Kinetics to control the flow of sound.
- A floor that can accommodate your preferred seating plan. Also, combine that with high-performance seating from an industry leader like Salamander or Octane.
Our home theater design service will work with you at every step to ensure the results you want. From lighting to sound, we’ll custom-build every aspect of your system and integrate them into a truly enjoyable media experience.
How We Create an All-in-One Solution for Home Theater Installation Near Me
How does Synergy create the high-performance, feature-rich home theater we’re famous for? Here are a few factors that set us apart from the competition:
- Integrated Vision: The focus of our work is on creating an immersive experience. To that end, we hire designers and programmers who excel at seeing the big picture. We create customized systems where each element works together to blow you away every time you turn on your system!
- Fixed Estimates: We provide detailed estimates up-front and don’t charge hourly rates. Our technicians work until you’re satisfied with your system.
- In-House Expertise: Synergy does not outsource programming or design work to subcontractors. Our home theater experts do it all!
- Customer Service: The client’s satisfaction is our #1 priority on every job. We’re BBB-accredited and fully bonded and insured. What’s more, we offer expanded customer support hours, including late nights and weekends.
- Fully Custom Open Source: All of our programming work is custom-built specifically for your needs. Plus, we provide a free copy of the basic code so that any qualified contractor can work on your system.
What Are the Typical Costs of a Home Theater System?
We do a customized, ground-up build for each client. Thus, our prices will be different for almost every installation. However, here are some factors that influence cost:
- Whether you already own equipment and need installation, or are purchasing new equipment from us
- The number of different audio and visual devices you want us to connect or install
- Number of rooms the installation covers
- Automation features you want, such as automatic light dimming or tablet/phone controls
To get your free, detailed quote from Synergy, contact us today!
You Imagine. We Build.
Do you want clearer? Sharper? Louder? More immersive? And do you want to have them all at once, in an all-in-one integrated package? If that sounds like the home theater system of your dreams, Synergy Integrated Systems can make them come true! We offer the home theater installation near me that integrates audio, video, lighting, and more to create a best-in-class experience. Today, call us at 919-324-3592 for a free consultation or quote!