November 25th, 2018
For many homeowners, adding a custom home theater room is the ultimate dream. Many home theater Raleigh area installers claim to make that dream come true. Unfortunately, homeowners often have to deal with opaque business practices and sub-standard quality of work from these operators. We founded Synergy Integrated Systems to show our clients that better is possible!
Basics of a Great Installation Service
Does the setup you want require a specialized home theater design and installation service? If you’re serious about a true home theater experience, the answer is probably yes! Professional home theater Raleigh specialists like Synergy have what it takes to create truly immersive systems:
- Design Services: From placement of surround sound speakers to lighting to seating, our design specialists will help create your ideal experience.
- Construction Expertise: Home theater installs also require solid knowledge of home improvement and building. For example, your media room will need insulation, not only to provide comfortable temperatures, but to improve sound quality.
- Great Selection: Getting the best results requires the best equipment. Therefore, whether it’s lighting, projectors, or surround sound speakers, we carry the best around.
- True Integration: Synergy Integrated Systems isn’t just a name. We offer full integration of home media and automation systems!
- Transparent Software: We gladly provide the source code for your new system. Thus, you are not a hostage to one company for future upgrades or changes.
Why Synergy is the Home Theater Raleigh Installer to Trust
Christopher writes on Google Reviews: “Called on a Friday and they were able to come and install the following Monday. Despite a challenging install they came thru on time and under budget. Great bunch of folks and very professional. Would do business with them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!”
Over and over again, we hear from our clients that we outperformed what they thought was possible. We do it by always sticking to our core principles, which require us to go above and beyond:
- Ready When You Are: At Synergy, we believe in prompt and attentive customer service, especially when our competitors are off the clock. Our team offers night and weekend hours for both over-the-phone and in-person troubleshooting.
- Intricate Installs: We specialize in the tough installation jobs. That’s because we write all of our own code and install our own hardware, with no subcontractors. Our quality control and attention to detail allows us to tackle unique and challenging situations.
- No Surprises: We bill by project, not by hourly rates. We’ll work until we get it just the way you want it!
- Tailored to You: You won’t find any one-size-fits-all solutions here. Every Synergy system starts with a client consultation and then we design and build from the ground up!
The custom home theater system of your dreams might seem far off, but it’s not! Today, call Synergy at 919-446-4007 or contact us online. We’ll get you started with a free quote!
August 5th, 2018
The benefits of a home theater can be great for you and your family. But it’s an intensive design and installation process, so you need someone reliable. You need true expertise, a great selection, and service you can trust. For home theater installation Raleigh NC homeowners know and trust, Synergy Integrated Systems is the installer to call!
Benefits of a Home Theater System
Home theater is a big investment, but for many homeowners it’s definitely worth it. Here are some benefits:
- Immersive Experience: If you’re a true movie buff or sports fanatic, you can’t beat the experience home theater offers.
- Entertaining: Your place can be the new hot spot to watch the big game or enjoy movie night.
- Family Fun: Nothing brings a family together like going to the movies — and that holds true for home theater systems as well.
- Home Value: Home theater installation can significantly increase the value of your home for some buyers.
Why Synergy for Home Theater Installation Raleigh NC
Why does Synergy Integrated Systems stand above other home theater installation Raleigh NC companies?
- Small Size: We’re a local company with local values. Our dedicated team will see your project through from start to finish.
- Customer Service: Synergy provides round-the-clock troubleshooting, including after hours and some weekend hours. We employ a Certified Digital Media Engineer and are fully BBB-accredited.
- Fixed Estimates: Our work is always flat-rate, never hourly. We understand sometimes certain jobs take longer due to outlying circumstances.
- Custom Solutions: We build your project from the ground up, and we don’t outsource any of our work to contractors.
- Open Source: All the software that we install in your home is open-source, so any qualified installer can work on it.
- Great Selection: Check out our huge selection of the best home theater brands like Crestron, JBL, Origin Acoustics, and more. We are the Triangle’s premier Crestron authorized dealer for sound systems and more.
Experience the Synergy Difference
Start today on building the home theater system of your dreams, call us today at 919-324-3592. (Or use our easy contact form!) It’s time to take it out of your imagination and into your home!
June 25th, 2018
Summertime is the season that brings family and friends together. Often, we find ourselves enjoying the outdoors this time of year. On the other hand, we also need indoor retreats to get away from the summer heat and thunderstorms. There is no better way to do this than with a home theater. Synergy Integrated Systems is the only place to call for home theater Raleigh residents will love!
Home Theater Basics
- Custom Design – Synergy Integrated Systems wants to create your dream theater. They will take the time to sit with you to find out what your must-haves and wants are in a home theater. Moreover, they will take into consideration the size and shape of the room. During this process they will decide the best lighting placement, speaker layout and your seating setup.
- Choose a Sound System – The right sound system is a necessity for bringing your new home theater to life. Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of Integra, Denon and Marantz receivers and a complete range of speaker lines. This large range of elite choices includes Crestron, Episode, JBL, Leon, Origin Acoustics, Revel, Triad, and James Loudspeaker.
- Projection System – A projector and projector screen are essential for displaying large video. Since the display size is large, you will require a projector with the highest resolution possible. That is why Synergy Integrated Systems offers only the best projector options including Sony, Epson and Vivitek. In addition, they offer a variety of screen manufacturers, including Screen Innovations, Stewart Filmscreen and Dragon Fly.
Synergy Integrated Systems Creates A Home Theater Raleigh Loves
As a local company, Synergy Integrated Systems makes your experience more personal. The same core team will work on your home theater project from start to finish. Their customer service is beyond compare. One way they show they care is by providing both over-the-phone and in-person troubleshooting. In addition, they provide fixed-price estimates and do not charge open-ended hourly rates.
Synergy Integrated Systems uses only high-quality products from well-known, reputable brands. Moreover, they are Raleigh’s Premier Crestron Dealer for everything from home theater to home audio. Crestron engineers unparalleled audio and video technology for home theaters. Their legendary DigitalMedia platform ensures a spectacular 4K viewing experience. Add in their award winning Sonnex audio system and precision-crafted speakers and you’re ready to enjoy the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
Of course, a home theater will be the highlight of your home. It will be the place family and friends will come together for great times. If you are looking for home theater Raleigh area companies, then look no farther than Synergy Integrated Systems!
May 5th, 2018
There’s nothing like the feeling in a movie theater when the lights go down! You might wonder how a home theater system could ever capture that magic. Home theater lighting design does take knowledge and skill. However, it can be easier than you’d think if you use a good professional installer. That’s why homeowners in the Raleigh Triangle and beyond trust Synergy Integrated Systems!
In this article, we’ll illuminate why this often-overlooked aspect of home theater is so important. Then we’ll see how Synergy can provide an all-in-one solution.
Get the Light Right
When you’re designing a home theater system, it’s difficult to choose among all of the screens and speakers available. But to truly design the setup of your dreams, you need to consider all the angles.
Home theater lighting is one of the most quietly important aspects of home theater design. Actually, it should be one of the first decisions you make! It can affect nearly everything else in your system, so don’t skimp or put off deciding on your options.
According to Practical Home Theater Guide, keep these best practices in mind when thinking about lighting:
- For best picture quality, eliminate as much ambient light as possible.
- Use unobtrusive pathway lighting to ensure safety.
- Carefully consider the color of your walls and ceiling — this can affect the picture’s color balance.
- Include optional lighting like wall sconces to create a mood for when you don’t want total darkness.
Synergy’s lighting designers know how to plan for these key factors. We know there’s no one-size-fits-all in home theater. That’s why we take pride in designing a custom, ground-up lighting solution for every client.
Integrate Your Home Theater Lighting
Synergy Integrated Systems is the Triangle’s integrated lighting expert. With our lighting control systems, you can control lights, temperature and more all over your house from your favorite device.
This approach works particularly well for home theater lighting. Lighting “scenes” allow you to dial in your ideal balance, then save it as a preset. From then on, just use our lighting control app to retrieve your settings with the click of a button!
Integrated lighting control systems can do great things for your home beyond your theater room:
- Smart lighting programming will bring on the lights when you come home and turn them off at bedtime.
- Design your ideal lighting for parties, romantic evenings, and more — then have the setting at your fingertips.
- For enhanced security, automate your lights to mimic your normal routine when you’re on vacation.
Considering a home theater system? Home theater lighting should be one of the first items on your agenda! To get a no-hassle integrated lighting solution, call Synergy Integrated Systems at 919-324-3592 or schedule a free consultation.
April 25th, 2018
Stop dreaming of your own home theater and start the process of making it reality. Custom home theater rooms have a great return on investment! They increase home value and save money on going out for entertainment. Synergy Integrated Systems is a Raleigh area company known for their quality and expertise in custom home theaters.
Benefits of a Home Theater
Home theaters increase the value of your home. Theater rooms are now a desired bonus when searching for a new home. The New York Times interviewed real estate experts on this topic. They all agreed that having a home theater, large or small, adds value to your home.
You have family entertainment anytime you want. Schedule a weekly family night of pizza and movies. It is perfect for your kids to invite friends over for their own movie night fun.
Avoid the hassle of lines, cramped seating and expensive refreshments. Furthermore, you do not have to miss a moment if you need to use the restroom or refill a drink. Just press pause on the remote.
You feel like you are part of the experience. Whether it is your favorite game, race or concert, you will feel as if you are in the front row. Imagine playing your favorite video game with life size images and surround sound.
How to Customize a Home Theater
Design – The design stage is where you get to decide what you really want. Base the theater size on your need for an intimate family theater or a large one for big events. You get to choose the type of seating and layout that best fits your needs. Lighting is another important design feature. Lighting can set the mood or enhance the experience.
Surround Systems – For a truly enjoyable theater experience, you need quality speakers. Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of top-notch speaker lines. You can choose from various shapes, sizes and styles that will accommodate your acoustic needs.
Projection Systems – A projection system is an important aspect in achieving a genuine theater experience. For example, HD TVs cannot reproduce all colors. Hence, when we watch TV we are actually missing colors that we would see in person. With UHD TVs and projectors, you will see more colors and details in the picture. Synergy Integrated Systems is ready to help you choose the right projection system for your home.
Custom Home Theater Rooms by Synergy Integrated Systems
Synergy Integrated Systems is the supreme designer and installer of custom home theaters in the Triangle area. They are a local, family-owned business and you will have the same core team working on your project through the entire duration. You also know the total project cost up-front. You will get a fixed price estimate, with no surprise costs added at the end.
Custom home theater rooms are not a rare luxury now. They are a beneficial bonus for your home and family. Contact Synergy Integrated Systems today to start enjoying the fun and entertainment!
March 25th, 2018
Home theater design can be intimidatingly complex — but Synergy Integrated Systems makes it beautifully simple! In this article, we’ll talk about some of the factors our experts take into consideration when designing your home theater. Plus, we’ll talk about some of the fantastic brands Synergy offers to make movie night and game day come alive!
Home Theater Design Fundamentals
A successful home theater design is more than speakers and a screen — it’s a great space. We’ll consider all of the following options when designing your setup:
- Sound quality: We’ll perform sophisticated acoustic testing on the room to make sure it sounds great. We can add acoustic panels that will bounce, trap, and divert sound waves to create a balanced, beautiful sound. Our experts will also design a custom speaker placement scheme for a true surround-sound experience.
- Lighting: Your home theater needs precisely-designed lighting to avoid washed-out picture or distracting glare. Synergy’s expertise with top lighting brands like Crestron will ensure cozy vibes and clear pictures.
- Furniture: For ultimate comfort in your home theater, try our wide range of quality seating from brands like Moovia, Salamander and Octane. Motorized recliners add to your comfort and LED chair lighting adds to the ambiance of the room.
The screen is the crown jewel of the theater experience. A true home theater system has a projector and a screen for the real big-time feel. We combine the best brands with years of expertise to deliver the theater you want. These are the important elements regarding your screen:
- Today’s high-tech systems can give you a picture over 120” wide and in glorious 4k resolution. Some can even “upscale” a 1080p movie into simulated 4k!
- New screen technologies include motorized screens-you can recess them or roll away for storage. LED backlighting, and edgeless screens are also popular!
- We’ll calculate your optimal viewing angle and position your screen precisely, so everyone in the room has a great view.
- Top projector and screen brands are available including Sony, Epson, JVC, Dragon Fly, and Screen Innovations and Stewart Filmscreen.
Getting an explosive new sound system is one of the important components of building a home theater. There’s a lot you must consider, but here are some of our basics:
- Today’s surround-sound speaker systems contain anywhere from 5-10 speakers, including a center speaker and one or more woofers.
- Be particularly choosy selecting your woofers and center speaker. The center speaker provides most dialogue, and the woofers provide the boom you need for epic movie moments.
- We can design a system using cutting-edge Dolby Atmos technology with ceiling-mounted speakers for extra sound depth.
- Synergy sells all the top brands of speakers, including Origin Acoustics, Triad, JBL and more.
Synergy offers the best home theater design packages in the Research Triangle area. Our selection and expertise are second to none! Start by calling 919-324-3592 or use our easy contact form.
February 5th, 2018
Raleigh home theater installation and design are perfect ways to bring a family together! If you are located in the Raleigh, NC area, then it is time to contact Synergy Integrated Systems. They have years of experience creating unique and quality home theaters that fit both desires and needs.
Raleigh Home Theater Installation and Design
Synergy Integrated Systems works with your vision, your home’s dynamics and your budget to create the perfect home theater. They can help design the most practical layout for lighting, seating and speakers. Synergy Integrated Systems uses high quality design services and techniques to complete your home theater project.
All aspects of your room come into consideration when designing the best acoustic quality for your theater. They take into consider the shape, size, wall angles and ceiling height of your soon-to-be home theater room. Therefore, all of these considerations can play a role in the way sound carries, blocks or bounces in your theater room. This affects the way you hear the sound. They use acoustic treatments by Kinetics Noise Control to prevent any sound issues.
Synergy Integrated Systems can do an analysis of your theater room to determine where surround speakers will be best placed. They are an authorized dealer of multiple quality receiver brands (Integra, Denon and Marantz) and speakers (Crestron, Episode, JBL, Leon, Origin Acoustics, Revel, Triad, and James Loudspeaker).
Specific lighting placement helps keep the picture vivid and not looking washed out. Additional lights help provide better ambiance. Natural light plays a part in deciding the placement of artificial lighting in your home theater room.
Seating arrangement is equally important. You can choose types of seating, how many rows and seats per row. Also, Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of Salamander and Octane Theater Furniture.
Synergy Integrated Systems does not outsource any work. They only hire knowledgeable and experience installation technicians. Thus, they complete installation projects in a timely and efficient manner.
Synergy Integrated Systems is #1 for Home Theaters
An accredited BBB-business, Synergy Integrated Systems is a small business with a supportive and professional core team for over a decade. Additionally, they are a member of the Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA).
They work with homeowners throughout the Triangle in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest and a large surrounding area. Local customers enjoy their Raleigh home theater installation and design by Synergy Integrated Systems. They prove their satisfaction by recommending Synergy to friends and neighbors. Enjoy a fun way to spend time entertaining family and friends with your own home theater!
December 11th, 2017
Home theaters have come a long way. Home theaters today look significantly different than those a mere 10 years earlier. The technology that makes up the home theater (the TVs, screens, projectors, graphics and sound) are continually changing and advancing.
Like other forms of technology, the home theater seems to change every year.
Home Theater Trends
If you’re one to show off the latest and greatest technology in your home theater (or you want to be), here are some home theater trends you don’t want to miss:
4K With HDR
Yes, 4K TVs were so 2016. What were once the new highly priced standard of superior home movie watching, 4K TVs have become more affordable.
4K TVs offer viewers a screen resolution of four times that of a standard 1080p HD TV with more than 8 million pixels per image (compared to 2 million for 1080p HD TV). Home theater buffs flocked to get a 4 K television. Chances are, you have one yourself. If you don’t you’re missing out on the clearest display of your favorite movie or TV show.
Nowadays, there are companies like Kaleidescape that allow viewers to buy, download and play their favorite movies compatible with 4K with high-dynamic range (HDR) movie players. With both TVs and movies offering 4K formatting, any home theater buff would go amiss if they weren’t utilizing the amazing viewing experience with 4K technology.
If you have a 4K TV (and you should), it needs to have high-dynamic range (HDR), like a 4K movie player from Kaleidescape. High dynamic range enhances the effects of 4K movie and TV viewing experience through clear resolution. High dynamic resolution offers a wider range of colors and brightness levels than even traditional video, allowing one to easily adjust the resolution for the brightest colors and best viewing experience.
Yes, superb speakers are essential for a home theater. Surround sound has been a staple of home theaters for many years.
With homes, and, therefore, home theaters becoming smaller, speakers and audio units have also gotten smaller. They do, however, have the same high-quality, crystal clear sound.
Towers, speakers built into walls and ceilings and now soundbars are ways you can enjoy your favorite movie without sacrificing limited space in your home theater room.
Soundbars are narrow, horizontal speakers that lay just underneath the TV. Sound bars today have multiple movie audio “codes,” integrated Bluetooth, and a built-in wireless subwoofer. The newest speakers can now stream music and audio from a smartphone, tablet or computer.
Ultimate, Universal Remotes
Every electronic gadget comes with its own remote. If you’re serious about your home theater, you probably have many remotes because only rookies would buy a home theater package.
Universal remotes came out many years ago to remedy the problem of multiple remotes. Today’s universal remotes can be programed onto an online database, allowing multiple devices to also be programmed using the same remote. This can let you do more in less time.
Modern universal remotes can be in the form of one’s smartphone or tablet. You can now program all the components on the go with the gadget you always carry around with you.
In today’s chaotic world, it’s easy to miss so much great entertainment. It’s often overwhelming with all the shows out there.
At-home theaters today provide so more than simply watching movies. Many with home theaters also watch their favorite TV shows and sports games there as well. With all the popular shows and sporting events, home theater owners have become drawn toward utilizing the multiple screens.
Modern home theater screens allow viewers to not only watch multiple things at once (picture in picture you can say), but now viewers can synch their computer or smartphone to the TV and watch the soccer game of the century while watching all the live tweets coming in on your Twitter account or play a quick game of Zelda while watching an episode of Breaking Bad.
A second screen allows for the multitasking that we all enjoy doing so we can make the most of our time, when we’re not watching our favorite movies.
As you’ve already found out, TVs are getting more sophisticated and smarter. What started off as big screens morphed into flat screens which then led to high-definition TVs. Now we have 4K TVs that are Wi-Fi enabled, come with a built-in camera, features multiple screen viewing, wireless connectivity to smartphones, app stores, console-less online video games, and voice-based interfaces.
Modern smart TVs are slowly turning into big-screen computer monitors. This allows for the ability to multitask easier.
If you’re like most people, chances are your home theater room is in an extra room in your home. Few people have the luxury to have both a spare room and a designated home theater room. Because of this, the home theater is slowly morphing into a multi-purpose room. More people are opting for traditional living room furniture, décor and furnishings than things you’d likely see in a traditional movie theater.
Even the walls are painted with lighter, more neutral colors instead of the dark, bold colors of a theater. More and more families are using technology like Roku and Apple TVs in their “living room” home theaters. In comparison to a designated projector that might be found in a dedicated home theater room.
Current figures show one-quarter of home theaters utilize an Internet-connected Blu-ray player. The Internet will only play larger and larger roles in home theaters in the future.
Even if you don’t realize it, your home theater is likely already Internet connectivity dependent. Do you have a smart TV, dedicated streaming services (YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc.), or networked gaming consoles? If you do, you know you can’t enjoy your favorite show or movie without an Internet connection.
You may have a home Wi-Fi network already, but is it enough to handle the high Internet browsing usage for your home theater? In many cases, a plain wireless network won’t optimally work for streaming and watching videos and movies. Consider instead to use private ethernet connections.
The home theater experience has improved and progressed rapidly over the last few years. This is due to enhanced TVs, screens and audio equipment. Some of the latest home theater trends include 4K HDR TVs, soundbars, advanced universal remotes, utilizing split screens and paying more attention to what the networking configurations are.
October 29th, 2017
Once you’ve decided to add a home theater system to your house, the next step is finding a professional installer you can trust to help you get the most out of your investment. Any error in installation would significantly decrease your enjoyment of the experience. This is why it’s best not to make your installation a DIY project or simply hire the most inexpensive company you find. Choosing an installer for your home theater in Raleigh should take careful thought and consideration.
Tips for Choosing a Company to Install Your Home Theater Raleigh
You want to make sure your home theater is designed and set up in a way that will offer you the most comfort and highest quality audio and visual. Here are a few tips for selecting an installer that will have the ability to help you achieve this:
- Go With Someone Local: Working with a local company to build your home theater in Raleigh will ensure you have someone nearby who can address any problems that may arise in a timely manner. There’s also a good chance you will receive better service from a company that has a reputation to uphold in the community.
- Don’t Settle for a Novice: Experience is extremely important in an industry such as this. It’s crucial that you choose an installer who has plenty of training and hands-on experience connecting all the various components of a home theater system. It’s a complex job that typically requires working with wires, cables, and many other electronic elements.
- Ask to See Examples of Their Work: A reputable installer won’t hesitate to show you some of the jobs they’ve completed in the past. This will allow you to see the caliber of their workmanship and evaluate whether or not they are equipped to carry out the kind of vision you have for your home theater in Raleigh. If you will be having a whole new room designed for your installation, it’s vital to get a good idea of their capabilities.
- Find Out What Kind of Products They Carry: The company you choose should be able to offer you a wide range of product options from trusted industry names. In addition, it’s essential that they’re up-to-date on all the latest equipment, technology, and techniques being used in home theater setups.
Why Synergy Integrated Systems Stands Out as the Top Home Theater Expert in the Triangle Area
Fortunately, when searching for an installer to take care of your home theater in Raleigh, the choice is easy. Synergy Integrated Systems is the number one expert in the Triangle area when it comes to home theaters. They are qualified to provide everything from the perfect room design to the integration of surround sound systems, projection screens, furniture, lighting, and specialized noise control treatments. They are also certified installers for a number of brands that are recognized for being top-of-the-line, such as Crestron, JBL, Origin Acoustics, Screen Innovations, Epson and Vivitek, Salamander and Octane, and Kinetic’s Noise Control. The large selection of options they have ensures that every client receives the home theater of their dreams.
August 29th, 2017
Whether you’re a movie buff, a loyal sports fan, or a gaming expert, there are a number of benefits to installing a home theater system. You can enjoy an endless array of entertainment options right from the comfort of your own living space. Having a home theater in Raleigh will also enhance the quality time you spend with family and friends. However, to reap the full rewards of a home theater, all the right components must be purchased and properly integrated together. Although there are several important elements that will need to be combined to provide the full theater experience, surround sound and projection systems are two features, in particular, that can make all the difference in how satisfied you are with your new setup. Both of these aspects are integral in making the audience feel like they’re part of the action.
This is why Synergy Integrated Systems is committed to carrying nothing short of the finest home theater equipment you can find on the market. Having partnered with the industry’s top brand names, the professionals at Synergy have everything necessary to create the perfect theater room with all the best surround sound and projection products.
Surround Sound Systems
The most common surround sound systems found in home theaters are 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1. This refers to the number of speakers installed plus a subwoofer. The standard configuration consists of front left and front right speakers, a center speaker, and surround left and right speakers, which are placed at the back of the room. Any additional speakers you may decide to add to your home theater in Raleigh will only serve to improve the audio output that much more. Surround sound allows you to pick up sounds from every end of the spectrum so you never miss a word or music lyric.
Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of Integra, Denon, and Marantz receivers, and they have an impressive line of speaker options from Crestron, JBL, Origin Acoustics, Revel, Episode, Leon, James Loudspeaker, and Triad.
Projection systems consist of a projector and a display screen. As technology has advanced over the years, the quality and capabilities of projectors have increased significantly. If you really want to design a home theater in Raleigh that will stand out, consider choosing a projection system over a TV. A projection screen will present images that are larger than life. This is easier on the eyes and will give you a visual that just can’t be achieved on a television.
Synergy Integrated Systems has a selection of projection systems to complete your ideal home theater construction. They have projectors from JVC, Vivitek, and Epson and screens from reputable manufacturers, such as Dragon Fly, Screen Innovations, and Stewart Filmscreen.
Choose Synergy Integrated Systems for the Design & Installation of Your Home Theater Raleigh
Synergy Integrated Systems is an industry leader in the design and installation of home theater systems. They proudly serve the residents of North Carolina, offering high quality services to those interested in boosting the appeal and value of their property with the addition of a home theater in Raleigh. When you work with the experts at Synergy, you can expect to receive a meticulous installation job, as well as personalized service to ensure all your home entertainment dreams are turned into a reality.