The First and Only National Standard of Excellence for Home Technology Companies
“HTA Certified firms undergo a rigorous background check to ensure they are technically competent, demonstrate solid customer service, and have a positive reputation. Less than 10% of companies will reach this status!”
Synergy Integrated Systems
is Proudly HTA Certified
What’s different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- World-class ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- Ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- An exceptional reputation you can trust
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Company
When you hire someone to transform your home, the installation firm you choose will have an immense impact on how you live. The Home Technology Association, an unbiased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified and which companies have a proven history of taking unrivalled care of their clients. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology.
HTA Budget Calculator
Have a new project?
The Home Technology Association’s brand-agnostic budget tool is the first step. Just answer 20 questions for a realistic, unbiased budget range for your next project.