December 5th, 2018
As you search for the best home audio Raleigh installers have to offer, consider your expectations. For example, are you looking for an enhancement in one area? Or, are you looking for a solution to fill your home with vibrant sound? Perhaps you wish for something in between. Either way, Synergy Integrated Systems has the expertise to meet those expectations. Better yet, we’re not here to tell you what you want. Ultimately, our goal is to listen to your needs and wants. Then, we provide services that best suit you, your home, your lifestyle and your budget.
How to Tune in to the Best Home Audio Raleigh Offers
Since you’re already searching for home audio Raleigh expertise, let’s start narrowing down your needs. For instance, where do you usually listen to music? Obviously, the car is a common answer. In a recent Nielsen study, 25% of the population agrees with that conclusion. Moreover, an equal amount of 15% each listen at work or while doing chores.
Since the latter two involve work-related endeavors, think about how you wish to experience your free time as well. If you enjoy cooking, fill the kitchen with your favorite motivational tunes. If reading is your thing, soft jazz or a little classical set your brain to relax in tandem. Or, maybe you just want surround sound to float throughout your home. Whatever fits best, change the mood with the press of a button.
Understand What You Need
So, we’ve been asking tons of questions, let’s now consider solutions. Once you have figured out what you want, think about your options to best get it. Services to contemplate are:
Media Servers – merge and store all of your music within a simple streaming system.
Audio Distribution Systems – access multiple sources of audio in each zone of your home.
Speakers – choose from a wide array of specially designed speakers to surround yourself with sound.
If you aren’t completely familiar with the above, don’t worry. We are here to guide you through the process. Basically, we incorporate these services to provide complete automation of your audio needs. With the touch of a button, in any room that you wish, you will have access to music.
Who Provides Premium Installation?
To answer this final query, rely on several factors. First, choosing a company with audio and video wiring installation experience is imperative. After all, it can be a complicated process. Customers often search to experience the best. Therefore, research BBB ratings and customer reviews. For instance, Synergy Integrated Systems has an A+ rating. Likewise, read Bill’s glowing 5-Star Google review.
“I talked to 3 different companies about my TV, Stereo, and internet needs. Specifically, we discussed integrating them seamlessly throughout our home. Since Synergy was highly recommended, we selected them. I could not be happier. They did a terrific job and provided advice on my needs. Moreover, they did not oversell me on technology. Plus, the quality of the install was great and they were price-competitive. Most importantly, everything worked as advertised and the ease of use was beyond simple. Ultimately, you can’t go wrong with Synergy.”
Second, select a contractor that combines services. By this, we mean choosing a company that provides not just installation but also full automation of every system. Simply installing speakers, may not fulfill what you really desire. Although, a media server is great, having only that may not give you all the options available for your enjoyment. In fact, the appropriate solution is a company able to install wiring, recommend hardware and program everything for your lifestyle.
Third, think ahead. What if you need a change made in your system? To promote healthy competition, Synergy Integrated Systems happily provides non-compiled code to each customer. Ultimately, this means that you have options for repairs and enhancements down the road.
Finally, local experience matters for several reasons. Foremost, Synergy Integrated Systems understands local codes and NC installation rules and regulations. If you decide to expand your surround sound systems, having a company nearby is critical. Additionally, a local company wants satisfied customers who will recommend them to friends and family. They are hoping for a favorable review after providing excellent service.
Contact Synergy Integrated Systems
Before you give us a call, feel free to browse through our gallery of projects. It’s a great way to spark ideas and help you get a better feel for what you want. Keep in mind, we can wire audio inside and out. So, let your imagination wander to all your favorite spots at your home!
Today, contact us for your free consultation!
November 25th, 2018
For many homeowners, adding a custom home theater room is the ultimate dream. Many home theater Raleigh area installers claim to make that dream come true. Unfortunately, homeowners often have to deal with opaque business practices and sub-standard quality of work from these operators. We founded Synergy Integrated Systems to show our clients that better is possible!
Basics of a Great Installation Service
Does the setup you want require a specialized home theater design and installation service? If you’re serious about a true home theater experience, the answer is probably yes! Professional home theater Raleigh specialists like Synergy have what it takes to create truly immersive systems:
- Design Services: From placement of surround sound speakers to lighting to seating, our design specialists will help create your ideal experience.
- Construction Expertise: Home theater installs also require solid knowledge of home improvement and building. For example, your media room will need insulation, not only to provide comfortable temperatures, but to improve sound quality.
- Great Selection: Getting the best results requires the best equipment. Therefore, whether it’s lighting, projectors, or surround sound speakers, we carry the best around.
- True Integration: Synergy Integrated Systems isn’t just a name. We offer full integration of home media and automation systems!
- Transparent Software: We gladly provide the source code for your new system. Thus, you are not a hostage to one company for future upgrades or changes.
Why Synergy is the Home Theater Raleigh Installer to Trust
Christopher writes on Google Reviews: “Called on a Friday and they were able to come and install the following Monday. Despite a challenging install they came thru on time and under budget. Great bunch of folks and very professional. Would do business with them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!”
Over and over again, we hear from our clients that we outperformed what they thought was possible. We do it by always sticking to our core principles, which require us to go above and beyond:
- Ready When You Are: At Synergy, we believe in prompt and attentive customer service, especially when our competitors are off the clock. Our team offers night and weekend hours for both over-the-phone and in-person troubleshooting.
- Intricate Installs: We specialize in the tough installation jobs. That’s because we write all of our own code and install our own hardware, with no subcontractors. Our quality control and attention to detail allows us to tackle unique and challenging situations.
- No Surprises: We bill by project, not by hourly rates. We’ll work until we get it just the way you want it!
- Tailored to You: You won’t find any one-size-fits-all solutions here. Every Synergy system starts with a client consultation and then we design and build from the ground up!
The custom home theater system of your dreams might seem far off, but it’s not! Today, call Synergy at 919-446-4007 or contact us online. We’ll get you started with a free quote!
November 5th, 2018
Obviously, when you initially think about home security, you are usually considering keeping your home and family safe. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we dedicate ourselves to that cause using cutting-edge technology from our partners, Alarms.com. Furthermore, our expert licensed security installers provide only the top services in the Triangle. Moreover, we also understand that there are other reasons that you need home security Raleigh for your dwelling.
Why You Need Home Security Raleigh for More than Just Theft Protection
There are additional scenarios that require home security Raleigh help. For example, what if something out of the ordinary occurs at your home? With Alarm.com technology, your home’s unique patterns become familiar within in its systems. For example, if a door opens at an odd hour, your system will recognize this and send you an alert. You can choose to receive this information as a text, email or push notification.
Additionally, unique user codes allow you to monitor who is arming or disarming your system. This is a great way to keep track of children who may be entering the home while you are at work. Or, you can monitor other individuals who may be accessing your home to complete work, etc. Either way, it’s an incredibly useful feature to stay abreast of activity occurring in your absence.
Also, the security panel sends extreme weather alerts. And, you can speak directly to dispatchers in emergent situations via a 2-way voice link. Better yet, Alarm.com utilizes licensed central monitoring stations so that you can count on help whenever you need it!
Choose Cutting Edge Technology with DSC and 2GIG
With multiple plans to fit your needs, Synergy Integrated Systems keeps you one step ahead in securing your home. Therefore, not only are our custom-designed systems available for pre-wired homes, but we offer wireless solutions for existing homes without wiring. Of course, we also have full-service pre-wire packages for new homes as well.
So, thanks to our partnership with Alarm.com, we offer cutting-edge technology from the leaders in electronic security, DSC and 2GIG. The easily upgradable DSC has many benefits including:
- Most reliable security hardware on the market
- Devices capable of hard-wired connectivity
- Full wireless systems available for retro-fit situations
- Money-saving options
- Systems easily programmable from keypad rather than intensive computer programming
Likewise, there are many reasons that 2GIG is the #1 largest installed base for home security, including:
- Most innovative and interactive security company on the market
- Complete systems available with 3G, Wi-Fi and DVR capabilities
- Z-Wave Alliance member
- Keypads have up to 7” color, touch-screen display
- Built-in Z-Wave home control
- Users can control all rooms in home with press of a button
Not only do our monthly plans fit your needs, we have multiple options to fit your budget as well. Today, contact us for a free consultation!
October 25th, 2018
As smart home technology increases in popularity, it’s easier than ever to find an installer. But ironically, as the technology’s sophistication increases, it’s harder to find one who’s truly qualified. In fact, that’s why the Home Technology Association offers its seal of approval to a select few. More importantly, they are the leading industry trade group. Thus, their approval makes it easy to find the best installers in your area.
Synergy Integrated Systems, the Research Triangle’s leading smart home installer, is proud to have earned HTA certification. We value our clients’ satisfaction above all, because no marketing is as powerful as a job well done. Moreover, that’s why we work with the HTA to give our clients the maximum assurance that they’re in good hands.
What Does it Take to Become HTA-Certified?
The process to become HTA-certified includes a stringent list of requirements. Here, we are listing just a few of many:
- A sterling record of technical expertise and customer service
- Endorsements from notable industry professionals, including manufacturers and designers
- 3+ years of successful performance by the ownership and management team
- Systems built using clean and transparent code that is available to the client
- Exceptional community reputation
The HTA’s own mission statement sums it up thus: “We are dedicated to sharing data and expertise with homeowners and design/build professionals so that they can partner with a great company for their project.” Therefore, for homeowners, there’s nothing more comforting and valuable than knowing their technology installers are the best in the business.
The Triangle’s Smart Home Technology Experts
Adding smart home technology means you’ll want the latest options and the most accomplished installers. Synergy Integrated Systems offers both — and more!
- An industry-leading selection of home entertainment brands with options for the latest Ultra HD and Dolby Surround technology.
- Complete end-to-end home theater and automation services, from design to installation to maintenance.
- Integration with home security and surveillance systems for your family’s protection.
- Outdoor living options to make sure the outside of your home is just as perfect as the inside.
- Completely in-house design, programming, and building, with no outsourcing to contractors. And, we do all our own work so that we can stand behind it without hesitation.
Today, begin designing your custom smart home automation system. Call Synergy at 919-324-3592 or contact us online. A home with smarter, more integrated systems benefits everyone. As a result, the family spends more time together enjoying the entertainment, ease of changing the climate, lighting and sound all while feeling safe.
October 5th, 2018
One of the worst feelings is finding that thieves have entered your home and stolen personal property. Synergy Integrated Systems understands this and works hard to provide the best in home security systems. We are an official licensed security system installer, with experienced professionals offering quality products and services in the Triangle. In fact, we deliver the exceptional home security systems Durham NC residents need and want. By teaming up with quality partners, Alarm.com, DSC and 2GIG, we always have the perfect system for your home.
Benefits of using Alarm.com
Alarm.com is a security system platform that provides smarter home and business security through innovative technology. The benefits of using this platform are numerous!
- Reliable connection – To protect you from all types of emergencies, Alarm.com uses a tamper-resistant cellular connection. This is dedicated only to your security system.
- Made specifically for your security system – You should never share your cellular connection with entertainment and home automation systems. Alarm.com’s cellular connection only works for your security system. Which in turn, communicates with Alarm.com’s cloud.
- Can’t be cut – The cellular connection used by Alarm.com is not a physical one. Consequently, there is no accidental or intentional way of cutting it.
- Power outage doesn’t affect it – So, in the case of power outages, you do not have to worry about your security system. Their control panels feature 24-hour battery back-up.
- Offers smarter locks – This locking technology allows users to control door locks and garage doors even when away from home. Also, each user can have their own code. Of course, smart locks offer multiple benefits of their own.
For electronic security, DSC is the leader! We offer innovative control panels, top-of-the-line IP alarm-monitoring products and contemporary self-contained wireless panels. Their security solutions are of the highest quality. Moreover, we are easy to install, easy to use, and easily upgradeable. Best of all, DSC products pair perfectly with Alarm.com technology.
For the number one company of home security bases & control systems, look no further than 2GIG. We earned this title when we designed and produced their color touchscreen GC3 and GC2 panels. Additionally, their high-tech features include color touchscreen, cellular radio, two-way voice and ability to control other systems and appliances. These panels also connect to sensors, indoor and outdoor cameras, and z-wave automation.
Home Security Systems Durham NC by Synergy Integrated Systems
Synergy Integrated Systems is a local company that provides reliable results. Another advantage is the comfort of working with the same core team on your custom security system solution. With Synergy Integrated Systems you will receive ideal customer service and fixed price estimates. Never worry about hidden fees and charges or sub-contractors doing the installation.
Since burglars enter over 3.7 million homes each year, you don’t want to become part of this statistic. It is time to protect you home and family with a quality security system. Therefore, contact Synergy Integrated Systems for all home security systems Durham NC residents need.
September 5th, 2018
Instances of home burglaries are now over 3.7 million each year in the U.S. It is vital to protect your home and family. Synergy Integrated Systems is proud to say they offer the top home protection brands available today. Elan security is one of the best options when it comes to combining home automation and security benefits.
How Does Elan Security Help?
Elan is the top leader in home automation and control. Their technology and devices are state-of-the-art. The security element on the Elan system is easy, smart and convenient. Moreover, it integrates home security systems into a single interface.
With the Elan system you can manage your home’s lighting, door and window locks, and check garage doors. Most importantly, it will turn on security systems. Thanks to remote access you can now activate and disarm systems with the ease of a mobile smart device. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world!
This system helps you feel more at ease about your kids being at home by themselves. The system can check on them and alert you of their comings and goings. Furthermore, it allows you to turn on outdoor lights if you or the kids are getting in late. If the smoke alarm goes off, the Elan system acts immediately. It turns off your HVAC components to prevent the spread of smoke. Moreover, it will alert 911 and activate lights that will lead your family safely out of the house.
Alarms Brands that Pair with Elan
Synergy Integrated Systems works with high-end alarm brands that you can trust. Their security systems integrate easily with the Elan home automation system.
DSC – This brand offers leading-edge technology in electronic security. Furthermore, they have years of experience to back up this technology. In fact, they pride themselves in their design to keep this high-tech system simple to operate. It is easy to install, use and upgrade!
2GIG – Due to their revolutionary color touchscreen panels, 2GIG is now the largest installed base for home security and control systems! They also offer the most reliable communication options; no landline needed. In addition, the central station can listen in and talk to the homeowner. 2GIG connects to other systems of your home, such as lighting, appliances, HVAC and the internet.
How Can Synergy Integrated Systems Help you?
Synergy Integrated Systems is the leading official licensed security installer in the Triangle area. They offer multiple styles and brands of alarm systems. And, these are the top brands in the business! With home break-ins happening about seven times every minute, they want to make sure you are in the best hands.
So, if you are interested in Elan security benefits, then Synergy Integrated Systems is the installation company to trust. Today, contact them for more information about how they can help keep your home safe.
August 5th, 2018
The benefits of a home theater can be great for you and your family. But it’s an intensive design and installation process, so you need someone reliable. You need true expertise, a great selection, and service you can trust. For home theater installation Raleigh NC homeowners know and trust, Synergy Integrated Systems is the installer to call!
Benefits of a Home Theater System
Home theater is a big investment, but for many homeowners it’s definitely worth it. Here are some benefits:
- Immersive Experience: If you’re a true movie buff or sports fanatic, you can’t beat the experience home theater offers.
- Entertaining: Your place can be the new hot spot to watch the big game or enjoy movie night.
- Family Fun: Nothing brings a family together like going to the movies — and that holds true for home theater systems as well.
- Home Value: Home theater installation can significantly increase the value of your home for some buyers.
Why Synergy for Home Theater Installation Raleigh NC
Why does Synergy Integrated Systems stand above other home theater installation Raleigh NC companies?
- Small Size: We’re a local company with local values. Our dedicated team will see your project through from start to finish.
- Customer Service: Synergy provides round-the-clock troubleshooting, including after hours and some weekend hours. We employ a Certified Digital Media Engineer and are fully BBB-accredited.
- Fixed Estimates: Our work is always flat-rate, never hourly. We understand sometimes certain jobs take longer due to outlying circumstances.
- Custom Solutions: We build your project from the ground up, and we don’t outsource any of our work to contractors.
- Open Source: All the software that we install in your home is open-source, so any qualified installer can work on it.
- Great Selection: Check out our huge selection of the best home theater brands like Crestron, JBL, Origin Acoustics, and more. We are the Triangle’s premier Crestron authorized dealer for sound systems and more.
Experience the Synergy Difference
Start today on building the home theater system of your dreams, call us today at 919-324-3592. (Or use our easy contact form!) It’s time to take it out of your imagination and into your home!
July 25th, 2018
How nice would it be to enjoy your favorite music throughout your house? Then, you could still hear it as you move through different rooms. No longer do you need separate radio or music systems for each room of your home. Now, Synergy Integrated Systems installs home audio systems that connect your entire home. Moreover, you control it all from a central home touch screen, remote or smart device. This type of system is in high demand for many homes in the Triangle. Therefore, if you want home audio Raleigh NC residents are demanding, then Synergy Integrated Systems is the one to call.
What Does a Home Audio System Involve?
Media Server – This is necessary if you need lots of storage for CDs, movies, photo and video files. Of course, they carry multiple high-end brands such as Autonomic Controls and Kaleidescape. In fact, these systems benefit you by allowing you to access your entire music library, cloud music, radio stations and streaming music.
Audio Distribution System – The benefit of this system is its ability to allow access to different audio needs in various areas of your home. Synergy Integrated Systems offers a wide range of audio distribution systems including Sonos, Heos, URC and Crestron. Bonus, these amps allow clear and high-quality sound to engulf the rooms you choose.
Speakers – Synergy Integrated Systems carries many quality speakers including Crestron, Episode, JBL, Leon, Origin Acoustics, Revel, Triad, and James Loudspeaker., As a result, the benefits of quality speakers are that they allow you to have surround sound in specific rooms of your home. Plus, you can choose speaker size, shape and style depending on your acoustical and aesthetic needs.
Home Audio Raleigh NC Systems Done Right
Synergy Integrated Systems knows there are many benefits to having a home audio system. These systems enhance a home theater and make entertaining much more fun. Additionally, it saves you money rather than taking the whole family out to experience a theater atmosphere. Moreover, it makes hosting events at your home even more enjoyable for all. Music can play conveniently through all party areas, even outdoors!
Home audio Raleigh NC residents want is what Synergy Integrated Systems has focused on since it started in 2011. Due to their excellent customer service values and fixed price estimates, they remain the leader in all things home audio. In addition, they are Raleigh’s Premier Crestron Dealer for everything from home theater to home audio. Synergy strives for excellence with every job they do. Today, contact Synergy Integrated Systems if you are ready to enhance your home with a new audio system.
June 25th, 2018
Summertime is the season that brings family and friends together. Often, we find ourselves enjoying the outdoors this time of year. On the other hand, we also need indoor retreats to get away from the summer heat and thunderstorms. There is no better way to do this than with a home theater. Synergy Integrated Systems is the only place to call for home theater Raleigh residents will love!
Home Theater Basics
- Custom Design – Synergy Integrated Systems wants to create your dream theater. They will take the time to sit with you to find out what your must-haves and wants are in a home theater. Moreover, they will take into consideration the size and shape of the room. During this process they will decide the best lighting placement, speaker layout and your seating setup.
- Choose a Sound System – The right sound system is a necessity for bringing your new home theater to life. Synergy Integrated Systems is an authorized dealer of Integra, Denon and Marantz receivers and a complete range of speaker lines. This large range of elite choices includes Crestron, Episode, JBL, Leon, Origin Acoustics, Revel, Triad, and James Loudspeaker.
- Projection System – A projector and projector screen are essential for displaying large video. Since the display size is large, you will require a projector with the highest resolution possible. That is why Synergy Integrated Systems offers only the best projector options including Sony, Epson and Vivitek. In addition, they offer a variety of screen manufacturers, including Screen Innovations, Stewart Filmscreen and Dragon Fly.
Synergy Integrated Systems Creates A Home Theater Raleigh Loves
As a local company, Synergy Integrated Systems makes your experience more personal. The same core team will work on your home theater project from start to finish. Their customer service is beyond compare. One way they show they care is by providing both over-the-phone and in-person troubleshooting. In addition, they provide fixed-price estimates and do not charge open-ended hourly rates.
Synergy Integrated Systems uses only high-quality products from well-known, reputable brands. Moreover, they are Raleigh’s Premier Crestron Dealer for everything from home theater to home audio. Crestron engineers unparalleled audio and video technology for home theaters. Their legendary DigitalMedia platform ensures a spectacular 4K viewing experience. Add in their award winning Sonnex audio system and precision-crafted speakers and you’re ready to enjoy the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
Of course, a home theater will be the highlight of your home. It will be the place family and friends will come together for great times. If you are looking for home theater Raleigh area companies, then look no farther than Synergy Integrated Systems!
June 5th, 2018
It is time to automate all of your home systems with the ease of one control. Make your home a smart home by integrating all of your technology. You can connect lighting, audio/video, heating and cooling, and so much more. The possibilities are endless as to how you use the Crestron home automation system to make your life easier.
Home automation is accessible from touch screens, keypads, smart devices and remotes. Moreover, it is not only easier but also safer and more energy-efficient. Enjoy the convenience of setting your alarm after leaving home. In addition, have alerts sent to you when there may be a potential problem. Save energy by setting schedules for lights and HVAC systems.
The Characteristics of Home Automation Systems
Automation – This refers to the capability of programming devices or setting schedules on such devices. You are able to program time-related controls, such as lights turning on before you arrive home from work. Music may set the mood for a party or gently wake you in the morning. Your energy costs will benefit from controlling temperatures for various times of the day and night. In addition, everyone will feel more secure by programming lights and locks according to a schedule, whether you are home or away.
Remote Control – Another beneficial aspect is the ability to remotely monitor and access the various systems in your home. With Crestron, you can use smart devices to view and control your home automation system. If there is a sudden change in weather, you can control your home temperature from miles away. Thus, your home will be comfortable when you arrive.
Why Choose Crestron Home Automation
When deciding on which home automation system to use, keep in mind these four qualities – reliability, expertise, simplicity and customer service. Those are all qualities that Crestron offers, backed by over 40 years of industry-leading experience. Teaming up with Synergy Integrated Systems for expert installation and top-level customer service makes your experience even more enjoyable.
You can count on Synergy to be there for you, even after the installation. They are available any time you have a question or want to make changes. Synergy proudly offers Crestron products because they are reliable and durable. Personalize your system by choosing only the components that your family needs and will use. You can easily upgrade this equipment as your lifestyle or home changes. The point of a home automation system is to simplify your life. That is why Crestron makes sure their products work seamlessly together. Synergy Integrated Systems has topnotch customer service. They pride themselves in around-the-clock friendly service. Moreover, the system programming is available to you, so that you are not completely dependent on one provider.
So, when you decide to make your life easier and connect all of your home systems, call Synergy Integrated Systems. They are the number one Crestron Authorized Dealer in the Triangle. Choosing the Crestron home automation system is a win-win for you and your home!