October 5th, 2019
As you search for a home audio system to enhance your experience of sound, consider the power of sound itself. Since nearly the beginning of time, the potency of it resonates in our everyday lives. When sound becomes music, the raw power becomes a conduit to our soul.
American journalist, Hunter S. Thompson, says it best.
“Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel.”
Markedly, the team at Synergy Integrated Systems grasps that exact inspiration. Moreover, we have the fuel to send the power of sound soaring throughout your home.
Fueling Your Home Audio System
Truly, to experience sound at its best, you need a home audio system that captures and then releases it. Ultimately, every device that you use must work together to achieve that singular goal. Often, this directive begs a couple of questions. For instance, do you need a powerful system for larger rooms? Or, what do you need to consider when buying the right home sound system?
For the first query, it’s not always as much about power as it is about device placement. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we examine the design of each room and determine how audio will best resonate. Additionally, we consider how you wish to experience acoustics in every part of your home. Once we understand your individual needs, we then help you choose each device to fuel your inspiration. Whether you prefer movies, music or both, we customize your system accordingly.
Consequently, we guide you on considerations for the best audio system available. Likewise, we help you make decisions that most appropriately fit your budget. Essentially, the premium home audio system is more about quality than quantity. If even one device isn’t fulfilling its goal to enhance your experience overall, sound suffers. Notably, the sound of suffering audio isn’t pleasant. Whether it’s movies, music or your favorite team in action, each need to heard at its fullest potential.
Superior Sound System Options
Precisely, this is why we offer premium products to experience movies, music and any other source indoors and outdoors. Generally, media servers, audio distribution systems and speakers are the equipment needed. For instance, media servers are a convenient way to store movies, music and digital photos. Audio distribution systems allow you to access multiple sources of audio independently in each zone of your home. Finally, well-placed speakers create surround sound for family rooms, home theaters and even outdoor entertainment.
Just a few of our quality providers include:
- Monitor Audio
- Origin Accoustics
- James Loudspeaker
- And more!
Keep in mind, we don’t stop at just movies, music and soaring sound. Synergy also offers total home video distribution. Plus, we provide home theater/media room design and installation and home automation services.
To learn more about any of our services, request your free consultation here. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592.
September 25th, 2019
Surprisingly, the concept of a smart home began over 100 years ago. In fact, its evolution is fascinating. Surprisingly, Nikola Tesla brought the first remote control to the market in 1898. Shortly thereafter, the concept of home appliances exploded along with the industrial revolution. Initially, these devices required manual control by users. Eventually, innovation and affordable technology propelled this industry towards the smart home as we know it today. Notably, ELAN home systems remain at the forefront of home automation, lighting and a plethora of other concepts. Fortuitously, Synergy Integrated Systems installs this cutting-edge system and more.
ELAN Home Systems
Nowadays, the concept of a smart home far surpasses simply home automation, lighting and audio control. Ultimately, Synergy Integrated Systems helps you automate nearly anything that you may imagine. Plus, we offer mobile access so that you can control your devices from anywhere in the world. Just a few things that you can enjoy with ELAN home systems include:
- Audio – Adapt your audio to play in any room. Create playlists that fit every whim and send sound soaring throughout your home with a button’s touch!
- Video – Likewise, stream video from more than one wireless device anywhere you wish to watch it. Whether you have a few TVs or a home theater, we can configure your systems to work together.
- Lighting – With home automation, lighting brightens to an entirely new level. Pre-set your ambiance to fit certain moods. For instance, program a party mode to light the room for guests. Or, choose a more relaxing atmosphere when you simply wish to chill. Better yet, set lighting to turn off or on according to the time of day.
- Security – Enhance security throughout your home. Using one device, check for locked doors, open windows and other security concerns. From nearly anywhere in the world, you can ensure that your home is secure.
- Climate – From your one-touch keyboard, adjust air to the temperature you desire. Or, use pre-set parameters. Intelligent features anticipate your needs for indoor temperatures. Moreover, ELAN provides a detailed history of your energy consumption to help save on costs. Similarly, control blinds and shades to adjust according to your home’s temperature.
- Landscaping – No longer must you add watering and turning landscape lights off and on to your list of tasks. ELAN home systems do that for you. Schedule landscaping watering and lighting with the touch of a button!
Synergy Integrated Systems’ Installation Process
After perusing all the fun benefits of a smart home, our customers have a couple of questions. First, they wonder how long the installation process will take. Since we are local to the Triangle area, we can get you up and running in no time! Our technicians work efficiently in order to complete your setup with as little disturbance to your routine as possible.
First, we begin with a free consultation. During this meeting, we go over your needs, answer questions and develop a strategy that best fits your needs. Since we customize every installation, we tailor your project for YOU. Never, is it a one-size-fits-all endeavor. Our broad customer base is unique. Consequently, we thrive on the challenge of designing the best smart home for you and your family’s lifestyle.
After our initial meeting, we provide you with a free quote. At this point, we can narrow down or extend options as you wish. As a matter of fact, you can begin the process as soon as today! Click here to schedule an appointment. Beforehand, feel free to browse through our innovative gallery of past projects! If you prefer, give us a call today at 919-324-3592.
September 5th, 2019
In the past, many of us envisioned our houses as static fixtures. A dwelling you enter and go about your business. A place in which to do things. Turn on the lights or turn off the TV. Control audio by turning a knob. Walk to the thermostat and manually switch temperatures. However, imagine if your house could do things FOR you and all around you. Envision a home that almost knows you and anticipates your needs. If you simply can’t conjure it, then we’d like to show it to you. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we create homes that welcome you; we design systems that understand and work FOR you. Especially, this is true with ELAN home systems which is one of our most innovative lines.
What ELAN Home Systems Can Do For YOU
The world of smart home automation barely has limits. Ultimately, with modern technology, it is practically just your imagination that sets these boundaries. Fortunately, our team has a broad imagination and a creative spirit. Consequently, we offer cutting-edge smart home automation solutions.
Here are just a few of the ELAN home systems you can use to control systems in your house:
- Audio – With ease, send sound soaring throughout your home. Want to hear a little classical while you cook? Or, having a party and wish to have your favorite playlist performing in the background? Either way, Synergy Integrated Systems can design a home network to do all of the above and more.
- Video – Likewise, stream video and audio from more than one wireless device anywhere you wish to enjoy it. Whether you have a few TVs or a home theater, we can configure all components to work together.
- Lighting – With smart lighting systems, control ambience with the touch of a button. For instance, pre-set to turn off or on according to the time of day. Moreover, you can enhance lighting with shades as well. Set shades to open and close based on time of day or temperature in the home.
- Climate – From your one-touch console, adjust air to the temperature you desire. Moreover, use smart home automation settings. Intelligent features anticipate your needs for indoor temperatures. Additionally, ELAN provides a detailed history of your energy consumption.
- Landscaping – Just sat down to relax and realized that you forgot to water the lawn? Or, did you neglect to schedule outdoor lighting while you’re away? Fortuitously, ELAN doesn’t forget. Schedule landscape watering and lights with the touch of a button!
Notably, the new and powerful ELAN 8 software features voice control through Amazon Alexa. Therefore, you can control your smart home automation with your voice as well.
How ELAN Systems Keep You Safe
Finally, security is key as well. After all, none of these fabulous features matter if you don’t feel secure in your home. ELAN home systems enhance security throughout your home. From one device, check for locked doors, open windows and other security concerns. Better yet, you can ensure that your home is secure from nearly anywhere in the world. Utilize smart apps to lock doors and check video while you go about your day.
To achieve all the goals above and more, Synergy Integrated Systems can help. We install these innovative systems throughout Raleigh and the Triangle area. Whether you’re interested in comprehensive home integration or a specialized project, our expertly trained team offers highly personalized service. Your needs are our focus.
Today, contact us online for your free consultation. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592 so we can help you better relax in and enjoy your intelligent home!
August 25th, 2019
Decades ago, Simon & Garfunkel created a truly beautiful medley of sound that echoes through our speakers to this day. Of course, the deeper meaning of their music wasn’t simply about the Sound of Silence. However, their words channel the soul best when you experience them resoundingly and loudly. Truly, to achieve full immersion, you need a quality home audio system that flows throughout your home. Therefore, if you’re yearning for more than just the sound of silence, Synergy Integrated Systems brings music to your ears. In fact, we move far beyond that directive by providing customization and control for the best experience possible.
Finding a Premium Home Audio System
Clearly, we’ve begged a couple of questions. First, what is the best home audio system? Generally, this isn’t a one-size-fits all answer. Instead, we ask which home audio system best benefits you and your lifestyle. How you wish to experience sound determines systems and installation techniques. Notably, you can channel and control quality music within any room in your house. Therefore, we customize installation to match each individual need of our customers in the Raleigh to Wilmington area and beyond.
For instance, a media server is a convenient way to store your favorites. In addition to sound, these devices store movies, CDs, MP3 files and digital photos. Similarly, we offer audio distribution systems. Access multiple sources of audio in each zone of your home by remote control or keypad.
Superior Speaker Selection
Next, you may wonder: “Which speakers provide the best sound for our home?” To that query, we have excellent answers. We partner with some of the best sound resource companies in the industry. Just a few include:
- Origin Acoustics – specializes in landscape audio systems. Their line includes in-ceiling speakers or hidden theater systems.
- Crestron – is where high-end performance meets beautiful aesthetics. Essentially, this incredible line is worthy of a place in every room of the finest home, office or classroom.
- Episode – speakers evolved with one parameter in mind: sounding great in your home. With customizable systems, these speakers are perfect for any area.
- JBL – makes your audio system come alive! From earth-shattering subwoofers to towering floor standing speakers, JBL has it all.
Home Audio System – specializes in custom, on-wall speakers designed to match Plasma, LCD, or DLP displays.
- Revel® – hail as the product of the future. Based on design philosophy focused on quality and performance, they provide superior speakers.
- Triad – offers American-made products designed to blend with your home décor. With THX speakers, you’ll never hear tunes the same way again.
- James Loudspeaker – leads the pack when it comes to innovative products. If you’re looking for the perfect residential speaker for indoors or outdoors, we’ve got your solution!
Keep in mind, we provide wired and wireless options so that you can channel your budget most effectively.
Synergy Integrated Systems’ Solutions
Ultimately, the company who installs your home audio system must be superior as well. Synergy Integrated Systems is one of those companies. Consider this kind and glowing review from Roxanne of Raleigh, NC.
“Not only are we personal customers, we also work with Synergy for the Residential Customers of our company. Their level of professionalism, attention to detail and knowledge is second to none. It’s a breath of fresh air to have an A/V company that is promptly accessible and amicable with every customer. Synergy is our “go to” for all custom A/V installs!”
Today, contact us online to set up your free consultation and pricing estimates. Beforehand, we have a little music to fill your soul with sound. If you’d like to enjoy a performance of Simon & Garfunkel’s masterpiece, check it out here. Then, give us a call at 919-324-3592 so that we can fill your home with beautiful sounds as well!
August 5th, 2019
If you have visions of a custom home theater playing about in your mind, you probably also have many questions. In fact, while you strive to create a relaxing experience in your home, the planning aspect may feel everything but. With so many choices available, narrowing them down sometimes feels overwhelming. Therefore, it’s imperative to have a team that understands your needs and has the experience to identify your best options. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we provide that and more!
Custom Home Theater Design Questions and Answers
First, let’s go over a couple of frequent queries. Often, our customers wonder exactly what a true custom home theater room looks like. Typically, a custom home theater has several common components. Included are sound that surrounds, a projector of some type, a screen to capture the images and seating. From there, it’s ultimately up to you as to what it looks like. After all, we customize your space to best enhance your experience and to fit your lifestyle. Similarly, don’t worry if you haven’t yet figured out the overall look. That’s where our experience comes into play and we are more than happy to help with the design process.
Similarly, many clients ask about the best size for a home theater room. Ultimately, the dimensions should blend with existing areas in your home. Plus, you need proper spacing for the projector and screen you wish to use. Then, it’s important to consider seating and distance from the viewing area. Ultimately, overall size doesn’t matter as much as creating suitable acoustics. For instance, the shape of your room affects sound waves.
Fortunately, this is one of many aspects that we cover in our free consultation. Our team of experts stay current on all of the latest equipment and products to complete your theater. At Synergy, we carry only top-quality equipment and provide consulting every step of the way. When you visit our Raleigh showroom, we will discuss the above and consider other options as well. From seating and lighting to sound and projector options, we offer clear answers to all of your questions. Moreover, we handle your project from start to finish. Therefore, you can relax before we even began your custom home theater creation!
Speaking of sound considerations, the ever-changing audio field of Hollywood is a lot to keep up with. Perhaps, you’ve heard of some of the numbers, 5.1, 6.1 and now 7.1. The first number refers to how many speakers. For example, a 7.1 consists of 7 speakers. Generally, the .1 indicates a subwoofer. Often, dedicated theaters have multiple subwoofers to create an even bass level. Likewise, in-ceiling sound is also an option. These speakers add a level of height to audio and create an immersive surround sound experience.
So that you receive the best sound possible, we partner with multiple providers including:
- Monitor Audio
- James Loudspeaker
- Origin Accoustics
Another critical aspect of your home theater is the projection type that you choose. To get the biggest display, we utilize a 2-piece design – a projector and a screen. Thus, you can view your favorite flicks and games on 120” to 140” of glorious space. Or, venture even bigger if your room accommodates it.
Since these displays are so large, the highest resolution is essential. Previously, this was a high definition system with a 1080P resolution. Currently, ultra-high definition or 4K are more common. Not only does this technology provide more detail and clarity, it creates more colors.
Finally, consider the screen itself. No longer are you stuck with a fixed frame with a 3-inch fuzzy trim surrounding it. Although, if that’s what you envision, we can make it happen! However, many of our customers appreciate the additional options at hand. Newer screens can have nearly zero edging. Furthermore, some screens implement LED backlights that create the illusion of a picture floating on the wall. Or, opt for a motorized screen that recesses to reveal a piece of art when not in use.
No matter what you choose, it helps to see it first when possible. Before your visit, feel free to explore our photo gallery of projects. Then, contact us to schedule your consultation and receive your free quote! If you’d like to speak with us, just give us a call at 919-324-3592. We look forward to hearing from you!
July 25th, 2019
If you are considering a home theater Raleigh NC installation for your vacation home, we have exciting news! Locally-owned and operated in Raleigh, NC, Synergy Integrated Systems provides service to North Carolina homeowners. Not only do we offer full home automation, we will help you create a stellar home theater system, too.
Stellar Home Theater Raleigh NC Design
Most likely, you’re now wondering what actually goes into creating a stellar home theater Raleigh NC for your getaway. Ultimately, it’s whatever you wish you had in a home theater. At Synergy Integrated Systems, we complete your project from start to finish. Our star-studded installation service includes high-quality audio and video solutions, creative seating, lighting and room design.
Obviously, you have a plethora of options to consider. Fortunately, we offer a free consultation to go over every detail. During this process, we examine your needs and help you determine what fits your lifestyle and your budget the best. To break it down a bit, consider installation basics such as:
- Video – Choose from cutting-edge, ultra-high definition or 4K resolution and screens that seemingly allow pictures to float in the air. Or, opt for mechanized screens that slide seamlessly into the wall when not in use.
- Audio – No matter how good your video may be, without proper audio solutions it plays flat. Surround yourself with speakers that reach from the floor and even to the ceiling.
- Lighting – Often an afterthought, proper lighting is imperative. Thus, we strive to create the perfect ambiance. With the touch of a button, we allow you to implement the perfect glow to your home theater setting.
- Seating – In the end, fantastic audio and video matter little if you’re not supremely comfortable enjoying it. Therefore, we partner with some of the best seating vendors in the business – Salamander and Octane.
Finally, theme and design come into play. At this point, it’s fun to let your imagination run wild a bit. Since you’re at the beach, opt for a coastal ambiance. Or, consider your favorite sports team or movie theme in general. Either way, we have lots of creative installation ideas for the perfect setting! Check out our gallery for ideas.
Plan Your Budget
Clearly, all these fabulous concepts beg the next question. How much does a home theater cost? Ultimately, it depends on the scope of your project. Thus, we consider your budget first. Then, we help you choose the best vendors to fit your financial needs. Just a few of our innovative partners include:
- Screen Innovations
- Monitor Audio
- Stewart Filmscreen
- And many more!
Most importantly, our customized service includes open source access. In other words, we provide the non-compiled code of system programming to all of our customers. Hence, you receive competitive pricing for repairs or enhancements down the road. Additionally, we give you a fixed price estimate up front. Consequently, there are no unexpected costs during your installation.
Today, contact us online for a free consultation and pricing estimate. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592. We look forward to helping you create a relaxing and fun space in your home away from home!
July 5th, 2019
After a long and tiring day, envision settling into your favorite spot in your home. As soon as you’re cozy and comfortable, imagine that you’d like to hear a little music. Often, this means you need to get up, turn on a system and settle back in. Once you begin relaxing again, you realize that the temperature isn’t quite where you like it. Plus, the lighting just feels a little off. Then, come the worries, did you lock the doors? Is the security system on? Doesn’t sound very relaxing now, does it? However, don’t fret. ELAN home systems brings relaxation back with the touch of a button!
ELAN Home Systems
Since1989, ELAN home systems remains at the forefront of home automation and easy-to-use interfaces.
Just a few of the systems you can control in your house include:
- Audio – Send sound soaring throughout your home with ease. Want to hear a little Jazz or Classical while you cook? Or, having a party and wish to have your favorite playlist performing in the background? Perhaps, you just wish to chill while ambient sounds play throughout the house? Either way, Synergy Integrated Systems can design a home network to do all of the above and more.
- Video – Likewise, stream video from more than one wireless device anywhere you wish to watch it. Whether you have a few TV’s or a home theater, we can configure your system to work together.
- Lighting – With smart lighting, control ambience with the touch of a button. Or, pre-set to turn off or on according to the time of day.
- Security – Enhance security throughout your home. From one device, check for locked doors, open windows and other security concerns. Better yet, you can ensure that your home is secure from nearly anywhere in the world.
- Climate – From your one-touch console, adjust air to the temperature you desire. Or, use smart home automation settings. Intelligent features anticipate your needs for indoor temperatures. Additionally, ELAN provides a detailed history of your energy consumption.
- Landscaping – Just sat down to relax and realized that you forgot to water the lawn? Fortuitously, ELAN doesn’t forget. Schedule landscaping watering and lighting with the touch of a button!
Notably, their new and powerful ELAN 8 software features voice control through Amazon Alexa. Therefore, you can control your smart home automation with your voice as well.
Synergy Integrated Systems Solutions
To achieve all the goals above and more, Synergy Integrated Systems can help. We install these innovative systems throughout Raleigh and the Triangle. Whether you’re interested in a specialized project or comprehensive home integration, our expertly trained team offers highly personalized service.
Often, our clients ask about the cost of integrating Elan home systems into their house. Fortunately, we can work with you to find the best hardware and software that accommodates your budget. Moreover, we are completely open source. In other words, we provide you with a copy of system programming. Consequently, you may have the home automation company of your choice work on systems in the future. Of course, we hope you’ll choose us. Nonetheless, this outreach at least gives you peace of mind that you’ll receive a fair and competitive quote.
Today, contact us online for your free consultation. Or, give us a call so we can help you better relax in and enjoy your smart home: 919-324-3592!
June 25th, 2019
As technology progresses, so does desire for smart home control systems that embrace advanced features. From video doorbells and thermostat control to interactive cameras and automated lighting and shades, options abound. In fact, about the only difficult part of the process is choosing among all the home automation installation possibilities. To help you make it through that first step, consider the opportunities technology offers to enhance your home.
Top 6 Devices that Smart Home Technology Controls
If you’re considering home automation installation then you probably wish to have systems to control multiple devices. Among the top 6 are:
1. Audio. Soak your home with sound and absorb yourself in your favorite tunes within any room in your house. With audio distribution systems, you can access multiple sources of audio through keypads or remotes.
2. Lighting. Seamlessly control ambiance throughout your home with the touch of a button. Replace rows of switches, knobs and keypads with one sleek touchscreen. Better yet, Synergy Integrated Systems helps you customize lighting to fit various times of day.
3. Shading. Similar to lighting needs, automated shades open and close with the press of button. Plus, we can program them to raise and lower based on time of day, temperature, room occupancy or season.
4. Video. Minimize the sources you need for every TV in your house. Not only does this reduce clutter, it maximizes convenience. Plus, it reduces cost of multiple cable boxes. Keep in mind, Synergy takes your video desires to a whole new level with full home theater installation too!
5. Security. Strategically place cameras throughout your home. Use a smart to device access their view from anywhere in the world. Likewise, opt for our home surveillance services for extra peace of mind.
6. Outdoor Areas. Control lighting, sound, sprinkler systems and even your hot tub with smart home technology available! Whether you wish to integrate features into an existing system or start from scratch, Synergy can help.
To get an even better idea of your choices, check out our smart home gallery of expertise!
Home Automation installation Options
Occasionally, homeowners wonder if they can install smart home devices themselves. After all, some individual products are relatively user friendly. However, that’s a key phrase – individual products. Many systems on the market such as doorbells with cameras and lighting control work great on their own. Unfortunately, many don’t work together. Attempting to align these products is a task in itself. Moreover, if you need technical expertise, you often find yourself stuck on the phone waiting for help. At Synergy, you will always have the same core team working on your custom solutions. Consequently, you will always be able to reach someone knowledgeable about your project when you call.
Ultimately, you need a professional to automate your systems to create a truly smart home that fulfills multiple requirements. At Synergy, we provide home control systems from Crestron, ELAN and URC Total Control. Additionally, we have a NEST certified professional on staff.
Better yet, you can control many of our systems on one, universal device. In fact, the new ELAN 8 integrates voice control through Amazon Alexa as well. This eliminates the need to have multiple apps and control switches to manage your connected home.
Of course, all this fabulous technology begs the question: how much does it cost to install home automation? Essentially, the short answer is as little, or as much, as you want it to depending on the scope of your project. Local to the Raleigh area, Synergy offers an extensive line of products to meet your budget. Furthermore, we provide a free consultation to go over options and pricing. In fact, we will customize your home automation to adjust to your financial needs as well.
Today, complete our contact form to receive your free consultation and pricing estimate. Or, give us a call at 919-324-3592!
June 5th, 2019
As you contemplate your home theater Raleigh installation needs, we’d like to share some critical considerations and ideas. The team at Synergy Integrated Systems understands that multiple factors go into your decision. After all, you’re trying to make a dream come true. In the end, it’s not simply about what sound and audio systems you choose. While that’s important, design and technique matter as well. Ultimately, you need a team of professionals who work to meet your vison. More importantly, they need the expertise to bring it to life.
Home Theater Raleigh Installation Ideas
In a way, creating a home theater is akin to putting a puzzle together. While you may have an idea of the final image, you need to sort the best puzzle pieces. Rarely, do folks select random pieces and then jam them to fit. From corner sections, edges and similar colors, they prepare their masterpiece first.
So, let’s begin with the basics. Essentially, consider video and audio as your cornerstones. At Synergy, we work with leading audio and video manufacturers.
For video ideas, consider projectors from Sony and Epson. Higher video resolutions have 4 times 1080P adding phenomenal clarity to your picture. Options for screens include: Screen Innovations, Stewart Filmscreen and Dragon Fly. Newer screens have nearly zero edging and retract when needed.
Likewise, sound options abound as well. From audio distribution systems to speakers, we offer a wide range of lines including Origin Acoustics, Triad and James Loudspeaker.
Design and Ambiance
Next, sort your puzzle colors. Otherwise known as ambiance, they create a cohesive design to your puzzle. Included in these schemes are seating, lighting and overall theme. For the final picture to blend, these peripherals need to work together and flow within existing space.
Typically, seating is situated in rows with a slight elevation. Generally, our customers opt for 2 rows of seating with 4-5 chairs per row. However, the size of your room and needs determine what works best for you. Furthermore, if you prefer reclining chairs, you’ll need to plan for this additional space. Salamander and Octane are excellent lines that offer comfort and innovation.
Moreover, installation of lighting design affects overall ambiance. Often, wall scones keep light off the screen and provide a cozy feel to the room. Automating your lighting options are wise as well. When the movie comes on, the lights go down. Then, let the show begin!
A Master for Your Masterpiece
Finally, you need a master for your masterpiece. Our smaller size allows us to provide personalized customer service. Thus, you will have an unchanging team working on your project. Consequently, you will always be able to reach someone knowledgeable when you need them. To better understand what makes Synergy different from other installation companies, it’s often best to hear from satisfied customers. For instance, these kind words from Alan P. say it well.
“They did an equally great job. Overall, we find that Synergy is highly competent, quick, courteous, professional, and reasonably priced.”
Speaking of reasonably priced, many folks wonder about the cost of surround sound installation along with home theater Raleigh questions. In the end, the cost is in your control. This is part of the reason we offer choices from so many vendors. Having options makes it easier to tailor your project to whatever your budget allows.
Plus, we provide fixed priced estimates. So, contact us today for a free quote! Give us a call at 919-324-3592.
May 25th, 2019
Are you planning to amp up your home audio Raleigh for a house or outdoor space? Synergy Integrated Systems has some great ideas to help you choose the best sound installation contractor. Plus, we have tips to guide you to the finest audio system that fits your needs and budget.
Selecting Your Sound System
When choosing an audio system that will work best within your home, there are a few things to consider. First, think about where you want sound to surround you. Often, our customers initially think of their lounging areas and kitchen space. However, envision everywhere that you wish to hear something other than the sound of silence. For instance, you may also enjoy music in additional areas where you spend time. Office space, bedrooms and even bathrooms are popular spots for installation of speakers.
Furthermore, don’t limit yourself to the inside of your home. Since Synergy is a contractor for many lines of speakers, we are also able to provide outdoor audio. In fact, Origin Acoustics specializes in landscape sound systems. Strategically place sound nearly anywhere. Outside and inside the home, their detailed and refined speakers are practically invisible when you want them to be. Additionally, Synergy carries customized options from each vendor with whom we partner.
Next, think about audio distribution systems. Essentially, this is the medium you choose to distribute sound throughout your home. At Synergy, we offer a wide variety of choices including: Sonos, Heos, URC, Autonomic Controls, Crestron, and Elan. Moreover, these lines offer media servers as well, to store and stream all your favorite tunes.
Obviously, this begs the question, how much does it cost for surround sound installation? Basically, it depends on the scope of the work done. Similarly, the type of equipment you choose affects the price. Likewise, consider peripherals. Since you’re preparing installation for audio, it is often wise to install wires for video at the same time. Even if you don’t need video right away, it may save you some money in the long run.
Ultimately, it’s useful to get a free fixed pricing estimate. Fortunately, Synergy offers a no-cost consultation to do that and more. Not only do we provide an estimate, we help you review what systems fit your needs and budget best. For more information, fill out our contact form or give us a call.
Let Synergy Help with Your Home Audio Raleigh Installation
Finally, you may wonder why you should choose Synergy for your home audio and video wiring needs. We have several reasons to share!
1. Our size is one of our biggest assets. Since we are compact, you will always have the same core team working on your custom solutions. Consequently, you will always be able to reach someone knowledgeable about your project when you call.
2. Speaking of our customer service – it is the second reason to choose Synergy. We focus on making our customers happy no matter what it takes. During normal business hours, late hours and even weekends, we provide both over-the-phone and in-person trouble-shooting. Also, we are local to the Raleigh area. Much of our work comes from satisfied clients recommending us to friends and family.
3. Most importantly, we happily provide you with open source access. In other words, we give each customer the non-compiled code of all system programming. Thus, if you need work in the future, you can feel confident that you will receive a competitive price.
4. Keep in mind, we offer multiple options. In addition to audio installation, we offer video wiring and whole home control and distribution as well. Our expertise extends to home theaters and total home automation. For more information, check out our photo gallery, which includes our audio projects.
Finally, the best way to get your home audio Raleigh completed is by contacting us! Give us a call at 919-324-3592.